photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, March 27, 2015

Sample Room BBQ Cook-out @ Wilson’s Place, Tagaytay

 

IMG_0737

It was my first time to be invited to the SampleRoomPH annual summer getaway and boy, did I have fun! Thank you so much Sophie and the rest of the SampleRoom team for having us! Good thing I vlogged and captured all the fun moments! View the vlog here:

For those who are not familiar, http://www.sampleroom.ph/  is all about…

sr-about-title

Who wouldn't want to try the product first before buying them?
Sample Room is here to give you that option. And this is our inspiration.

Sample Room is a sampling site that banks on the power of free product sampling. It is an online community that changes your beauty-shopping pattern; and an interactive community where your opinions matter and where all beauty lovers are valued.

Hop on to the site to see more details!

IMG_0829

Horrible traffic on the way, but it was worth it because the place was so nice! It also felt like “home” because Mark lives nearby! I also learned from Sophie that Wilson’s Place and Balay Indang have the same owner! How cool is that?! We always pass by Balay Indang but I never knew what was inside… Now I do!

 

IMG_0825

Liz’s little cutie Snaps kept everyone entertained. I personally love am obsessed with doggies, so I couldn’t hold the baby talk in. Look at the handsome face!!!

IMG_0830

How relaxing!

IMG_0831

Kuya got the grill going!

IMG_0775

Super cute decors all over the place, too! I love all the doodles!!!

IMG_0832

We got a handful of goodies from generous sponsors and seriously, I can use them all!!! THANK YOU to all the sponsors! :) Check out the vlog to see a little haul I did for you guys!

The food was amazzzzing! I need to go back to Wilsons Place.

IMG_0738IMG_0742IMG_0741IMG_0746

A huge thanks to Sample Room for this super fun summer getaway!!!

Stay tuned, because Sample Room has a LOT in store for you guys this year. (wink wink!)

http://www.sampleroom.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment