photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, May 23, 2011

Nail It! Salon Branch Opening @ Greenhills

May 21, 2011 (Saturday)IMG_0170I was invited weeks ago to the branch opening of Nail It! Salon at Greenhills by Jariss Manlapas—a blogger and a stylist. I'’ve worked with her before during a photography class in CSB where I did the makeup for the models. Jariss totally looked beautiful in her outfit, she was very welcoming and sweet! Sabrina (MissCoryPotts) made it to the event, and she was my gossip buddy that night! She’s still the same wacky Sab I met back in the Beauty Bloggers’ Meet Up in Metro Manila. We totally had a great chat about everything!DSC01947IMG_0127-horzThe opening actually ran a little late according to Jariss because of the catering, and we were already having our nails done when the ribbon cutting and blessing ceremony went on. I decided to treat my sisters and Sabrina since they had 50% off each—considering the promo for that day. I only had to pay P270.00  for the three of them. I really had fun chatting with Sabrina while getting our nails done. She’s the funniest person you can ever meet. I feel extremely comfortable when I’m with her! She's one of those people who I already felt a connection with even before we met. IMG_0102-horzIMG_0103-horzIMG_0110-horzIMG_0121-horzIMG_0139-horzIMG_0144-horzI chose Monroe’s Red for my nail color. Sab had this unique mermaid-y shade (I forgot what it’s called) and it totally reminded me of Aquamarine! I really liked the way Esther (nail technician) cleaned and pampered my nails. I mean, the whole process of it was just smooth and painless! Except for the time when she massaged my arms and twisted my bad wrist (that was an ouch moment—I can’t do proper push-ups for days now and it’s become worse after that twist) Nevertheless, I loved the mint scent of the lotion she used on me. Plus, she did such an awesome job with my nails! Perfect-o like 100%! No chips, no colors “out of the lines” whatsoever. It was predictable that I’d choose red for my nail color—red has always been my favorite. They use nail polishes from Orly and The Face Shop, so we totally don’t have any problem with quality! Esther used a quick dry top coat so my nails were fully dry after a good 10-15 minutes or so.IMG_0124I went to the counter to pay up. That’s PHP 180.00 for the service I had, plus three more 180.00’s but with 50% off each. We all had cleaning+nail polish. Paid PHP 450.00 all in all. We all went home with happy nails…DSC01944-horzBefore leaving, we had our photos taken at the Nail It! Photo Wall right outside the venue by the buffet table. Sab and I got the chance to chat with the owner of Nail It, Miss Jean Uvero and I found out that they’re going to be opening a branch along Espana—which is freaking amazing! I’m thinking of giving away two free services to two lucky readers. Stay tuned!
Visit Nail It Salon’s website now: http://www.nail-it-salon.com

14 comments:

  1. hi Say! you look great. i haven't tried their services yet but i'd love to give it a try soon. good thing they'll be opening a branch in espana! yay :)

    thanks for sharing. tc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'll be visiting when I drop by Greenhills one of these days. :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nail pampering too. I have to check out that nail salon. Ill join your upcoming contest, i hope ill win again. Hehe. Btw, i recently started a blog, hope you can check it out. www.aringkingkingking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so tall! How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Espana is nearer haha! I hope they open a branch there soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun event!! 50% off is such a steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ThePinkMargarita! Oh yeah I'm happy that they'll be opening a branch along Espana too! :) I hope you try their services--really worth it! Affordable, too! :)
    Hello makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun! You totally should. My nails are still freaking pretty right now. :)
    Hi KingKing! I'll definitely check your blog out. And yeah, just keep joining the contests! :)
    Hi Anonymous, I am 5'4" without heels.
    Hi Sugar Sugar, according to Miss Jean they will be. :)
    Hi Mich! You should've attended. Are you in the country na?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo I see a stolen shot of me. That's okay, I have many stolen shots of you, in video form! Bwahahahahahaha.

    T'was nice to see you again Lindsay. I hope to see you more often in the future. And and and thank you for "sponsoring" my manicure! :D Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahha meanie! You look great in your stolen shots noh! And it was nice seeing you again Sabby! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is your hair color this time? im planning to have my hair colored like yours in this pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still on my Natural Brown by Etude House's Bubble Color. :) You can buy a box from Etude House for only PHP370+ (378 if I'm not mistaken) I have a post on it in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. is it nice for morena? and how long did it lasts?

    ReplyDelete
  13. why is it different from the first time you dyed it? is it nice for morenas? how long can it last?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This IS this first time I dyed it on my own. The first time I had it professionally done in a salon. You mean if the Natural Brown shade is nice for morenas? I think so. It can last up to 6 months, depending on how frequent you wash your hair.

    ReplyDelete