photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, May 7, 2011

░ Collective Haul: Etude House, Nike, Forever 21, CoverGirl, Maybelline, ShopSui, SkinHour ░

It's been quite a while since I spoiled myself with some shopping. Here is an entry about my recent purchases. Read on to know more about what products I picked up, their prices, and where they can be found. Don't hesitate to ask questions on the comment box down below.
It was after the Etude House Party that Char, myself and Ann went to F21 to shop around.
Forever 21 Black Denim Shorts PHP 545.00 
Fits me perfectly. Wraps around the hips well, hugs the thighs just right. F21 has different kinds of cuts but I opted to get this one since I really like how it adds a casual/laid back feel to the shorts.
Read about the Etude House Opening Party here.
Since I had too much fun during the opening, here are the things I was able to bring home...

 1. Sweet Style Hairspray PHP 198.00 
 2. Proof 10 Makeup Fixer PHP 348.00
What this does: Contains oil absorbent powder and baby brier fruit extract to curb facial oil and shine while alpine glacial water and aloe vera supply minerals and moisture.
 3. Bubble Hair Coloring Kits #3 Natural Brown PHP 378/box

Read about MY BUBBLE HAIR COLORING TUTORIAL.
4. Etude House Lip and Eye Makeup Remover PHP 198.00
Watch out for in depth reviews about these EH products!
*I was also able to get a free Lee Min Ho Diary, a tiny EH mirror, a Sandara Park sticker for the Miss Tangerine line and a pack of EH tissues.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Char, the owner of Shopsui and SkinHour was super sweet enough to give me free products from her lines. She gave me an awesome jar of the Skin Hour Mattifying Day Cream and a Megaga Slanted Brush! (Photos will be shown in the review coming up next!) I just have to say that Skin Hour totally rocked my world. I'm going to be saying a mouthful in my review about it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Purchases from SM Department Store in Megamall:

1. CoverGirl Aqua Smooth Makeup Foundation in Creamy Natural 720 PHP 545.00 I was able to get this less PHP 50.00 because of the coupon I was able to use.
2. Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Powder Foundation in Honey (no photo available) PHP 229.00 Probably my favorite powder from Maybelline.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Just to include my purchase from Nike...
Nike Determination Sport Bra PHP 747.50
Got this for 50% off! They were having a sale. I wrote a review about this bra. 
To read about it, click me!
Disclaimer: all the products in this blog entry were bought with my own money, I was not sponsored in any way (except for the Skin Hour Mattifying Day Cream and Megaga Slanted brush courtesy of Char).
Watch my haul video here: (video to be embedded soon)

7 comments:

  1. i haven't purchased anything from Etude house yet, thinking they might be selling expensive goodies. but thanks to this post, i will be visiting a store tomorrow and buy lots of stuff :) for a foreign brand, they really sell inexpensive products.

    thanks for sharing!
    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pink Margarita, glad this post helped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul :) could you do a review about lips and eye makeup remover

    ReplyDelete
  4. you remind me of a friend who keeps on saying "REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (infinite times)" haha so funny!

    btw how's the hair spray? can you do a review on that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do i have to wash my hair before applying the hair color?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna! That's so funny. Hahah! :) Oh yeah I'll do a review on that soon. :)
    Anonymous, you don't have to wash your hair beforehand.

    ReplyDelete