photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Etude House Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Review

HPIM2114
I finally found time to review this eye and lip makeup remover from Etude House. First off, this eye and lip makeup remover looks just like the other makeup removers out there--with the separated oil and solution (blue and clear part). I immediately tried this out the night of the day that I purchased it (Etude House Opening Party), since I have also ran out of my Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. I can very much say that this makeup remover will be used by me for at least the next 10 months or longer. I am very impressed by it. Let us breeze through it’s good points:
  1. Does not sting the eyes at all
  2. 100 ml for PHP 198.00 only
  3. Removes stubborn makeup in just a few wipes (demo shown in the vlog embedded down below)
  4. Great packaging
  5. Will last up to 3+ months depending on frequency of use
Comparing it to the Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover:
Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover:
  • 70 ml for PHP 199.00
Etude House Eye and Lip Makeup Remover:
  • 100ml for PHP 198.00
That’s 30ml more for a peso cheaper. And both works just the same!
I personally recommend this makeup remover to all of you. This is available in all leading Etude House branches.
Watch the review here:
Disclaimer: Etude House is not sponsoring me to do this review. All thoughts are based on my own.


15 comments:

  1. good review say! ^_^ I would also like to try that but maybe after I finish my Sophie Paris make up remover ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try this once ubos na yung Maybelline ko =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!! u look soo gorgeous here.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Photoescape! :)
    Shopcoholic you won't regret it! :)
    Alice thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the review :) will definitely try this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nakakairrita yung lips mo. tang-ene... Pero pretty ka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWKWARD MONG MAG ENGLISH GIRL!!! SUPER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nadine! Anonymous, you can check out other gurus if you find my lips annoying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous #2 Then don't freaking watch my videos "girl". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMg I can't believe such a sweet girl like u have haters.. whatda.. dont mind them girl..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I just say?:) I love how you have a side bar with the different make up looks!:) Easy access and let's me browse easily :) Cool and insightful blog <3

    xo,
    happycache.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Kristen! Thank you SO much. Means a whole lot to me! BTW I love your Tumblr!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice review. :)

    but please stop acting like michelle phan. and btw, your make up looks cakey. you can definitely tell the difference of the colors of your face and neck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not acting like Michelle Phan, for crying out loud! Hahaha! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete