photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Meet-up with My Readers/Subscribers from UST-College of Education

DSC02316I went to school extra early today to meet-up with readers/subscribers. It was actually through my fan page or my blog (if I remember correctly) that all of this came to be. It was really fun to meet up with people from my own university who watch my videos and read my blog! In the photo above, I am with Genelle, Alea and Maden (L-R). Philip was also there with us! They are from the UST-College of Education, already on their 2nd year! It was so funny how I kept thinking, “Ohhh mag-kakabatch lang pala kami. (Ohhh, we’re all of the same batch!)” And suddenly remembered I’m already on my 3rd year!

Genelle was really funny. She kept saying “OMG”—which reminded me of myself when I met Judy!!! Told her I’m just another human being. Hahahaha! Alea wanted to take a peek in my makeup bag—which was not very organized today. It was embarrassing because I brought a TON of makeup to school! Not that I need them all, but just because I wanted to bring them. Maden is sooo cute—I want her to be my little sister! They’re all actually very friendly! Philip was just there… Hahaha I don’t think he’s interested in makeup at all. But it’s really nice—he even took our photos, too! And it was really heartwarming that their barkada came to meet me!

I really enjoyed talking to them. Even if it was for only 30 minutes or so. I shared to them my current favorite lip gloss (which I have yet to make a video and blog about). So they kind of got first-hand info. I am gonna meet them again soon! Hopefully go to lunch together. These girls remind me of little sisters! They’re just too adorable. And to think they only discovered my videos a few weeks ago!!!

It’s always nice to meet people.

Thank you so much for this Alea, Maden, Genelle and Philip!

I’ll see you guys soon.

P.S. It was really windy, so you’ll have to excuse my photos with my hand holding my hair in place/my hair all over my face. 

DSC02320DSC02318DSC02321DSC02325

DSC02322DSC02323DSC02324

20 comments:

  1. Cool:) I always see you around Raymund's bldg. :) Sophomore from College of Commerce here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous! OMG that's really freaky. At least say hi! ;) Woohoo Commerce!
    Hi thirdworldfashion!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so lucky! I suddenly missed going to school... Honestly, I am older than you but I guess, when I meet you, I will also react the same way like , "OMG!" with matching kilig!!! =D

    I wish to meet you soon... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Hollie!!! They're super.
    Hi Angel! Awww you're too sweet!!!! But as I've said, I'm just another human being. :D Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like you had a lot of fun:)I'm from UST too! A freshie from commerce :D Parehas tayo ng uniform! Haha! Hope to see you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! I wanna meet you too in person Say. These girls are lucky.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool how you met some fans from your own very school. Also, you are so pretty. You look like a Filipina celebrity. You make me miss the Philippines. If not for my husband, I would have gone to school in Lasalle (sp?).

    Cute blog, now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Iya! Cooooool!!! :) Hope to see you around, too! :D When you see me, please say hi! :D
    Hi Nadj! We will! In July, right? And I can finally give you the Myra product.
    Hi JC! You're so sweet! Thank you so much. :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW You are officially a Filipina celebrity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look like a congresswoman there, with the make up, uniform, poses and all..:D

    xx
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anna! Hahah the school calls for corporate!!! Hahaha thank you!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, I'm a youtube subscriber and I used to be a secret blog follower.

    I thought your in your late 20's being accomplished with makeup and all. I was wondering why you look soooo young. But I didn't bother to ask how old you were, coz it's impolite.

    I'm a UST alumna (graduated 7 years ago). I'm so happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rae! Hahah so cute! "secret blog follower" Hahaha omg! Late 20's!! :((( Hahaha I only turned 20 this June! :D Yey for UST!!! Thomasians!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Say, public follower na. I wasn't used to disclosing subscriptions coz I work as an information security auditor, semi-praning. Kebs na.

    I love your drugstore reviews. :) and inggit ako you met judy of itsjudytime.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha hi Rae!!! :) Thank you so much for reading my blog!!! I think Judy will come back to the Philippines. :)

    ReplyDelete