photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Freebies and Gifts from Press Events & Launches

This is a compilation of the freebies and gifts I received from recent press launches and events. Starting off with the Zumba Fitness Event last May 20, 2011. I mentioned in my blog post [about the aforementioned event] that I was with Hazel of and Charles. Charles of (Geishcharles now WickeRmoss) have told me two days before the event that she wanted to meet me since I won her “upcoming contest” and that she will be giving me a gift for my birthday! I wondered about it because I didn’t join any contest from her blog. Do you want to know the reason why I won? Click this link and your question will be answered. Charles is just the most genuine person I have ever met. You guys should definitely check out her blog. She’s always giving away a lot of stuff! Here’s what I won from her “upcoming contest” and the gift that she gave me in advance for my 20th birthday:

DSC02022-horz

This is a top/dress from Amour: Code-Limited (Fresh. Fashion. Filipino) You read that right—this is from a Filipino fashion line. You can check out the website from where this top/dress came from by clicking here. This is a sleeveless white top/dress with shoulder pads, studded round neckline, and fringe details on the lower portion. I have yet to wear this baby out and if I do, I will definitely do an OOTD entry about it.

DSC02036-horz

DSC02038-horz

For my birthday gift, Charles gave me an EOS Lip Balm! I’ve been meaning to get one for myself for the longesssst time! She even got the Summer Fruit one pour moi! This is just the cutest little thing ever made.

DSC02031-horz

DSC02032

DSC02027Charles even included a sweet note inside the bag. Thank you so much for this Charles! I know this post is long overdue, but you know how thankful I am for all the stuff you gave me. I hope to see you again soon!

From the Zumba Fitness Event itself, we were given a free Zumba bandana (of course I got the pink one) and a pack of Xenical capsules (9 pieces) I have yet to try Xenical, although I’m quite hesitant to do so. Nevertheless, if I start taking it, I’ll be tracking my progress and share it on my personal blog for everyone.DSC02019DSC02020

Moving on to May 21, 2011—the Nail It! Branch Opening at Greenhills Shopping Center, Connecticut Arcade. You can view my post about the event here. Here are the things that were included in the loot bag that was given to be by Jariss Manlapas, courtesy of the blog sponsors of Nail It! Salon.

DSC02043-horz

DSC02045

Belt from Vintage Fashion Finds

PHP 100 Gift Certificate from Unique Creationswww.maiannema.multiply.com

Ring from Sachicohttp://www.facebook.com/sachicoshopDSC02051

Hand Sanitizer from Nail It!DSC02046-horz

Privilege Card from Nail It!DSC02053

Orly Nail Polish from Nail It!DSC02050With all that blogged, I end this post. Thanks to all the sponsors!

2 comments: