photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Review: Perfectly Polished Nail Salon & Spa Service

Getting pampered is probably one of the many ways to relieve our stress from everyday life. Even the simplest manicure can lift a heavy load of stress off of you! Don’t you think so? After my Nail It! Salon experience, I  told myself that I should get nail treatments/pampering like two or three times a month. The thought of doing my own nails bugs me! I mean, I love doing my left hand’s nails—I  always do them perfectly; but when it comes to my right hand’s nails, I just can’t seem to have much control since I’m right handed. I’m left with no choice but to go to a nail salon and have them done instead. IMG_0874IMG_0882IMG_0879Last Sunday (June 12) I had the chance to try out Perfectly Polished Nail Salon and Spa’s services since it was one of the perks that two (2) of my blog readers won for my 20th birthday giveaway. The interiors of the salon looks absolutely cozy and feminine. I especially love the wallpaper design as well as the couches. The waxing area is behind the brown curtains. They use O.P.I Nail Polishes. I don’t like the fact that they labeled the shades by numbers (yet I know that they do so for convenience-purposes) Thades have their own names! I’m not going to take “#1” as an answer to my question (“What is this shade called?”) By the way, they have nail color wheels for the customers to choose the shades from.IMG_0878IMG_0881We tried out the “Perfectly Polished Manicure”. Everything basically went the same way as the Nail It! Salon nail service.

Here are some reasons why I give Perfectly Polished 3 out of 5 stars:

1. The woman who was doing my nails had heavy hands. I had to tell her to go easy on my left wrist since it’s all swollen from my workout

2. She applied two coats of OPI’s Big Apple Red—which totally made the shade look so much darker (and I did not like it)

3. They don’t have nail driers

4. They lied about their “FAST-DRYING TOP COAT”

5. I had four (4) chips on my nails in just about 2 hours after the service. This is a good explanation for #4.

6. Little bubbles formed on my nails about two hours after the service. You all know what that means! There was something wrong with the way she applied the polish!

Now for the good points…

1. Extremely comfortably couches

2. Friendly service

3. Good music

4. Serene atmosphere

5. Not crowded at all (I didn’t have to set an appointment beforehand)

6. Extremely affordable services! This manicure cost PHP 180.00

IMG_1685IMG_1690Would I go back to Perfectly Polished Nail Salon and Spa to get my nails done and perhaps try out their other services? I would! But it would 100% helpful if they use Revlon’s Quick Dry Top Coat (which dries up in 30 freaking seconds—TRIED AND TESTED) or nail driers!

Visit Perfectly Polished Nail Salon and Spa at SM City Manila (topmost floor, beside Lay Bare)

Disclaimer: I was not paid by Perfectly Polished Nail Salon and Spa to do this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Arrivederci!

14 comments:

  1. Actually Php180 is very cheap for a manicure. Too bad the branch is quite far from me. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah really cheap compared to the other nail salons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://primerasalonandspa.com/Orlando Salon and Spa is very interesting.Thanks for your blog. I just landed up in your blog and I really appreciate your blog. It is full of resourceful information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The price is good but ill rather go to other salon and spa for quality services. Online deal Philippines offers affordable and quality salon and spa deals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The slow hand movements over your body have the ability to relieve pain and tiredness of long working days. It is the oldest method of relaxation. Decades ago, massaging was a household affair done by any lay person. Midtown east wax centers

    ReplyDelete
  6. When it comes to skincare products, you will find that a lot of people are very particular about using only natural skin care products. Pop over to this website

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is an ongoing increase in people for waxing in San Diego along with their normal beauty routine day to day. Waxing NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fashion keep on changing and nail art has become an important part of it. Nails are now a part of beauty and fashion for modern day's women. Nagelstudio Aarau

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of these regions is hydration. It is important that you drink a satisfactory measure of water. 英国瘦脸针

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.certified organic skincareAlso operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So everything considered I would take after my emotions about this particular things and obliterate the inquiries of others. Ruby salon

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so natural that those standing ten feet away from you may not even know that your beautiful nails have been polished. They are however not a completely effortless task to recreate. A French manicure requires not only a very steady hand, but also real precision is you really want them to look more gorgeous
    quick guide

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. sterilization

    ReplyDelete