photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Reader Submitted: My Eyes’ Accidental Feature on StyleHaul (Remake of Michelle’s Summer Sunset Eyes)

stylehaul

Thanks to Mariechrist Tuico Pascua for posting this on my page in Facebook! I would’ve never known about this if it wasn’t for her.

The only StyleHaul video I have ever watched is the one where Jarmaine (of JLovesMac1) was the host. I never came across this one! StyleHaul [must’ve accidentally] used one of my photos from my Remake of Michelle Phan’s Summer Sunset Eyes look for Michelle’s part in the video. It’s pretty cool seeing my eyes featured in there!

I got a good laugh out of this. Well, I hope one day someone actually features me somewhere—and not by accident or mistake!

You can watch the video here:

Here’s the remake I uploaded last April 6, 2010:
Blog post about my remake of Michelle Phan’s Summer Sunset Eyes here.

10 comments:

  1. you are pretty as michelle phan :) maybe someday your videos will be featured in their channel :) i always like your videos say :) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really good. I hope I have the talent in make up too. I won't be surprised if you'd be recognized as the the Pinay version of Michelle Phan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Say they're all right! I'm really loving your channel and everyday I always check on my subscription if you have uploaded new video and I'm so happy when you already have uploaded one yesterday. You're comeback tutorial on the inspired look of Amy was amazing and i really loved it. I hope I could have the guts to post one too someday. And Say, I'm in the screen name of chari1806 on YT. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mimi! Thank you! I hope so too. :)
    Hi Morbidfrank! Thank you so much, it's nice to read your comment again. :) Thank you so much!
    Hi Nadj! Thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you're really getting famous na ha. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kingking! No...not famous! This is just another mistake! But I'm glad my works are getting out there, somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so famous na Girl!..Keep it up!...Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jezzhae! Thank you but I'm not even there yet! ;) Thanks for all the support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you definitely deserved to be featured somewhere! you got talent, Say! =)

    -eli

    ReplyDelete