photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, July 22, 2011

How to: Applying Faux Lashes + my Lash Business

HPIM2543There are no words on how to express my love for falsies. I have started wearing them to school everyday about 2-3 weeks ago. It just completes everything! This is a tutorial on how to apply false lashes! It’s easy as 1, 2, 3…

FIRST FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO DO:

1. Line your eyes (use gel liner, liquid liner, black eyeshadow…)—we do this for the lashes to be able to look “natural” on the lashline. People should not see where it ends nor it begins.

2. Line your upper waterline—this will make your eyes look more deep-set and will make the lashes look fuller.

NEEDED:

1. A pair of your favorite lashes—my personal favorites are: Etude House lashes (cheapest at PHP 198.00), Shawill lashes (ranges from 59-70 pesos), Saizen lashes (all for PHP 85.00), and Foli Lashes (8 pairs for only PHP 100.00)

2. Lash adhesive—what I recommend: Lash Grip (PHP 195.00 from Beauty Bar) Etude House Eyelash Glue (the tiny ones that come with a pair of lashes when you buy it)

3. A mirror

Procedure:

1. Apply a thin strip of lash adhesive on the lashes

2. Look down on the mirror

3. APPLY AS CLOSE TO THE LASHLINE AS POSSIBLE *REALLY CLOSE*

Watch me as I demonstrate how I apply faux lashes:

MY FAUX LASH BUSINESS:

From my passion for lashes sprouted an business idea with my boyfriend Paulo. I am now selling lash sets! I’ve officially announced this last Sunday, but never really had the time to blog about it. So here we go!

This was the video I posted last Sunday which caused the pouring of orders for lashes!

It’s been a constant struggle for me to find lash sets here in Manila. As a freelance makeup artist, I need lash sets for gigs and the likes. I hate how much online stores sell a set of 10 pairs of lashes for PHP250 above. It’s just too unreasonable for me but I totally understand since I am a Marketing student.

I wanted to help other freelance makeup artists + makeup junkies here in Metro Manila to get hold of lash sets without having to shell out too much money. Since I believe in paying it forward, I decided to share to everyone the lash sets which my boyfriend Paulo sent me. We brainstormed and came to a decision of selling the lashes at an affordable price.

8 pairs of lashes for only PHP 100.00!

Yes, you read that right, darling. Only 100.00. We have actually sold out our first batch as of July 21, 2011. The second batch will be arriving next week July 25 or 26.

Okay, hold on! Here’s how you can order.

Our first batch of orders were actually very chaotic. Orders here, orders there, orders everywhere! Now that we are entering our second batch, I want to give my customers a few guidelines:

  1. FULL NAME
  2. LASHES TO BE ORDERED *name and number of sets* (I’ll be putting names for the lashes)
  3. ADDRESS FOR SHIPPING
  4. INDICATE IF YOU WANT TO MEET-UP INSTEAD (Please be reminded that I have a very tight schedule and reserve the right to decline meet-up dates if not possible. Meet-up schedules will vary from customer to customer.)
  • Be reminded that you will be shouldering the shipping fee *upon receiving your address, I will be calculating the shipping fee using Air21’s Rate Calculator (official courier)
  • Payment details are as follows:
  1. Total amount will be texted by myself to your mobile number as soon as I receive your full details
  2. Deposit the said amount to BDO Quiapo-Quinta Market Branch under the Account Name: Lindsay Tioco Artillero and Account Number: 4230056705
  3. IMPORTANT: Upon depositing, you have to inform me right away in which bank you made the transaction in for me to be able to check and have your orders shipped at once.

RESERVATION BASIS!

Text me as soon as you figure out which styles and how many sets you would like to purchase.

NEXT BATCH WILL BE POSTED ON MY FAN PAGE ON TUESDAY JULY 26, 2011

Thank you so much to all my customers! Happy shopping next week!

For more inquiries, text me at 09156218309 or email me at saytiocoartillero@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. This is such a helpful video for me, I just got some lashes and never used them before! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that Pearl!!! :) I hope I see you with lashes from now on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i buy foli lashes!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, you can buy from me. Please read the post again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found this out just now. Are you still gonna have a 4th batch for these lashes? I'm really dying to have and to try one. If only I knew, I could have ordered one since Batch 1! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found this out just now. Are you still gonna have a 4th batch for these lashes? I'm really dying to have and to try one. If only I knew, I could have ordered one since Batch 1! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you still gonna have another batch for these hot lashes? I found out that you're selling these lashes for really an affordable price just now. If only I knew, I could have ordered one since batch 1! I've been dying to try these on. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. ..hello say..(: im dona from baguio..meron po ba kyo nyan d2 za baguio?..(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. ..hello say..(: im dona from baguio..azk qo lng po sna kung meron po ba kyo nyan d2 sa baguio?..

    ReplyDelete