photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, July 22, 2011

Meeting My Readers/Customers Nadj, Mabel, Rhazel + Chocolates from Toni

July 17, 2011—Met up with Nadj @ SM City Manila to give her the Myra Products that she won together with Cindy, Anvi and Trixie. She came all the way from Mindanao and came to Manila for a quick vacation. Nadj is a very sweet girl. She never fails to greet me in Twitter! She actually have a blog http://ateenadj.blogspot.com, and she even blogged about our short meeting. You can read it here. Thank you so much Nadj! I’ll be seeing you when you get back.DSC02534DSC02535July 21, 2011—Met Rhazel, one of my lash customers! This was taken @ SM City Manila. She’s from CEU, such an adorable girl! I love the way she lined her eyes, you should’ve seen it up close! She was very friendly. Thanks for ordering Rhazel! Hope to see you again! DSC02536Second customer I met up with yesterday. This is Mabel! She was sooooo funny! Such a pretty lady. I love her enthusiasm and energy! Thanks for ordering Mabel! I’ll see you soon!IMG_3082IMG_3083This came from the third customer I met up with today. Her name is Toni! (Hi Toni!!!) We didn’t get the chance to take a photo together but she handed me this together with her payment for the lashes she ordered. It was when I got to UST that I opened the paper bag and saw this inside!!! HOW SWEET CAN SHE GET?! Thank you soooo much Toni!!! You are such a sweeeet girl. Hope to see you again!IMG_3121IMG_3122

I hope to meet more of my sweet readers soon!!!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Say! Yay! I'll never forget that time when we met each other. So happy! It's unforgettable and will always be treasured. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rae! See you soon! ;) Hi Nadj! Thank YOU! :) Take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so nice and humble.. glad i've found your corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! I wanna meet you na rin! And the other pretty beauty bloggers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Diane! :) You are so sweet. :) Hi Janinay! I hope I meet you in my meet and greet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwww you certainly have made their day! ;)
    www.pheysalonga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Say! It's best to give good impressions not only to people you like but also to people whom you dont know personally. I think youve done that,. My friend, who is also a YT guru, introduced you to me. She said you are good and nice and thats how I came to know you. I also find it sweet that you personally meet with your customers. Keep that attitude and youll go MILES and MILES. keep it up Say! xoxo Kristine from RealAsianBeauty.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Phey! Aww thank you so much!! You are so pretty! :)

    Hi Kristine! Thank you sooooo much! :) <3 I'll be checking your blog out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you just followed my blog.. I was touched. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me for a known guru to check out and follow my site. My friend was right when she said you are really nice even if you already have many subscribers on YT. I like that you still keep your feet on the ground! More power to you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristine! I really like your blog. Very comprehensive and detailed! It's no doubt that I followed, darling! <3 Thank you so much for the kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete