photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, July 22, 2011

How-to: Redefining Your Brows

HPIM2538I was known for my horrible brows when I was just started out in the YouTube community. It took me over a year to finally “almost-perfect” my brow shape and how I redefine it. I am not claiming that I’m an expert at this stuff, but I’m proud to say that this is my tutorial on doing my brows (something which I always hesitated to do before) Hope this helps, my darlings!

Products that I use:

  1. Fanny Serrano #7 Angled Brush (PHP150-200, SM Department Store, Fanny Serrano)
  2. Maybelline Brow Definist by Eyestudio (PHP400-500, Maybelline Counters)

Procedure:

  1. Load up your brush with the wax from the Maybelline Browdefinist and start outlining your brows.
  2. Load up the same brush with the eyeshadow from the same product and fill in the sparse areas, darkening the outer portion outward.
  3. Create a subtle and sharp end
  4. When it comes to the beginning of your brows, lightly flick the eyeshadow-loaded brush up and lightly fill in the sparse areas around there
  5. Don’t forget to highlight the brow bone to accentuate the shape of your brows

Watch the tutorial to learn more:

No comments:

Post a Comment