photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, July 31, 2011

“Infinite Beauty”: Official Logo of Hair & Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero

ARTILLERO

I proudly present to you, my dear readers, the logo of Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero.

Infinite Beauty

|Watermarked for the sake of protection|

Background: This logo is the product of my project for my Business Communication class. I wanted to add more personality, originality, and more character to my blog as well as my business cards. I came up with an idea of bringing together my passion and my business.

Meaning: It is not a secret how much I love wearing red lip color. Personally, I feel that red lips is the totality of women’s beauty. It exudes passion, class, fierceness, confidence, and unique character. The figure “8” that you see in the middle is the infinity symbol. I embedded this symbol on the red kiss mark primarily because Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero promises infinite beauty to her clients through her services. The word “Bellissima” (meaning “Beautiful” in Italian) inside the infinity symbol, is a reminder that you can always expect great outcomes with Makeup by Say Tioco Artillero.

Note: Stay tuned for more upgrades and improvements in the next days…

As always, I am always thankful to all my readers, fans, customers and clients. You guys brought me to where I am right now.

7 comments:

  1. I so love this Say! 8 could also mean LUCKY number or anything related to swerte. You know chinese beliefs.:) That's ur kissmark Say? Lovely! I want to say, "Sei Bellissima" ^___^ I could also change it to Say Bellissima" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this logo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadj! I actually used that as a product name last year for my project "Say Bellissima" Haha! Thank you Nadj! And that's not my kissmark.

    Hi Janinay! Thank you for appreciating!

    Hi Bea! Thank youuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born on the 8th (of april) and 8 brings good luck! :) Glad you picked it ;P xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed how this article written.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Phey! That's cool!!! So in 2008, you celebrated 08/08/08. While me, I celebrated 2006 with 06/06/06!!! :O

    Hi Bellissima Clothing! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete