photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Haul: James Cooper Cosmetics, Etude House, REBORN Jeans

HPIM2505

The things I bought from a Sunday shopping about 1-2 weeks ago…

1. JAMES COOPER KISS PROOF LIP GLOSS PHP 399.00 (Read my review on this product here.)

2. JAMES COOPER CREAM FOUNDATION PHP 550.00 (Review pending…)IMG_27483. REBORN SKINNY JEANS PHP 1,000 for 2 PAIRS (Reborn, SM City Manila)—I think they’re still on a sale! So grab the chance! *Will post outfit photo soon…IMG_2751IMG_27924. Etude House Sweet Style Hairspray PHP 198.00IMG_2793Watch my haul video here:

2 comments:

  1. Please please please review James Cooper Cream Foundation. I tried a tester at SM Dept Store and they have a shade that's an exact match to my skin.

    But I don't read a lot of reviews on it... I still haven't bought one.

    P.S. I love that it came in a no nonsense packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, Airene! :) Thanks! I'll check your blog out.
    Hi Rae! Yes, I will, don't worry! :) It's THE BEST FOUNDATION EVERRRRRR!!! Hahaha it's worth it. I'll work on the review this weekend. I'll post it up ASAP for you. :)

    ReplyDelete