photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Falling in Love with Mineral Makeup

HPIM0176e

Before I discovered Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals, I have never tried using mineral makeup. I was always stuck in the thought of, “There is NO way this mineral makeup would cover up all my acne scars. I better stick to cream foundations…” UNTIL I TRIED Krave’s makeup.

I was blown away… As “sponsored” as this may sound, I really fell in love with mineral makeup. Not just any other mineral makeup, though. It’s got to be from Krave.

I made a video from having 0% makeup transforming into having 100% makeup but on but not looking like it!

I can continue on blabbing and blabbing, but we all know that seeing is believing. Watch this video to be convinced:

Quick points on why Krave’s mineral makeup products are the bomb:

  1. Stays on perfectly all day
  2. Conceals blemishes and imperfections perfectly
  3. Non-acnegenic (won’t cause acne!)
  4. Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  5. Formulated in the US (so you are assured of high quality)
  6. Affordable
  7. Cruelty-free

I hope you give it a shot. Trust me!

Personal recommendations:

  1. Correct and Conceal
  2. Luxurious Perfection Mineral Foundation
  3. Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator
  4. Pretty Young Thin Contouring Powder


Products used:
Krave Minerale Correct & Conceal Stick Mineral Concealer
http://kraveminerale.multiply.com/products/listing/10011/Correct_and_Conceal_...
Krave Minerale Luxurious Perfection Mineral Foundation in French Latte
http://kraveminerale.multiply.com/collection/4/Luxurious_Perfection_loose_min...
Krave Minerale Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator
http://kraveminerale.multiply.com/products/listing/10012/Oil_Eliminator_and_S...
Pretty Young Thin Face Contouring Powder (NEW from Krave!)
Blush Crush with Kosher Rice Powder in Pink Muffin
http://kraveminerale.multiply.com/collection/8/Blush_Crush

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Say,
    I found a local brand of mineral make up(online).
    www.ellanaminerals.com
    Can you try some of there products and do a review?:)
    Thank you and God bless:)

    ReplyDelete