photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, March 23, 2012

Super Sale Bazaar 2012 & Go Negosyo Bazaar Meet & Greet + Makeovers

Day 1 of 3

My second time being at the SuperSale Bazaar for my partner Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione. It was a 3-day event, and I promised Sarah I’d be present in all three dates. We hosted a Meet & Greet and free makeovers for everyone! It was so much fun meeting a lot of my blog readers and subscribers! I cannot describe the joy of hanging out with people who find myself as an inspiration! It was surreal. I got to share quite a handful of my personal favorites from Make Up Hub by NC’s brands, as well as a few tips and tricks that I swear by! I loved having these girls (and boys) over and chitchat with them like we’ve known each other for the longest time!

1

By 3:30 on the first day of the bazaar, I had to attend another bazaar, and this time, with my other partner, Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals! It was a one-day event for the Go Negosyo Women’s Bazaar hosted by GMA. It was crazy! The booth was totally packed and everyone wanted makeovers! I was also able to meet a handful of my readers during my stay at Krave’s booth. I got to meet Krave’s distributors nationwide, mommies, young ladies, as well as a super young baby girl who watches my videos! I felt so much love.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS FROM DAY 1

234

Day 2 of 3

Due to school, I was only able to stay at Make Up Hub by NC’s booth for 3 hours on the second day. Nevertheless, I was able to meet some of my readers and also give makeovers. Even two of my high school friends who came to visit me! So sweet. Thank you Kath and Neri!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS FROM DAY 2

65

Day 3 of 3

My schedule this day was absolutely crazy but I made it to the third and final day of the SuperSale Bazaar! I got to meet another super sweet baby girl who watches my videos! She is sooooo cute! Her mom told me how she tells her mom to buy makeup (and even a traincase) after watching my videos! It was too adorable! I actually did not have any more work to do on the third day since Kristine of KS Makeup took over! She is another gorgeous MUA for Make Up Hub by NC. It was so much fun to finally meet her. Such a gorgeous lady.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS FROM DAY 3

8

If you wanna know more about what happened in all three days, you can watch my vlogs here (in order)—I vlogged everyone who I met during those three days!

1 comment:

  1. hi say! the event looks great! love the lipstick you had on at day 2.btw, how tall are you? keep it up and stay beautiful :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete