photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hair & Makeup: Iza, Wensley, Aira and Andrea

My sister’s prom was last February 23rd and of course I volunteered to be her hair and makeup artist. I also did her friends’ hair and makeup (I was also the one who did their hair and makeup a year ago—such sweetiepies for hiring me again)

First up, Wensley! Here’a a before and after photo:

11

1 (90)

I concealed all the necessary areas to be concealed, evened out her skintone, gave her a smokey blue/purple eyeshadow look and finished off with pink lips. For her hair I did a side pony with gathered curls on the tip of the pony and letting down loose curls using the bendy rollers.

Next is Andrea: I forgot to take a naked face shot so here we have her face with foundation as the before shot.

22

33

1 (13)

For her eyes, I gave her a smokey black eyeshadow look with a hint of gold on the center lids to match the accents of her prom gown. For her hair, I did a usual updo which I call a ‘bouquet’. Added embellishments which were provided for by Andrea herself.

Next is my sister Iza: again, I forgot to take a naked face shot, hence the before face with foundation on. Since she was going to wear a white gown, I gave her a classic pin-up look. Red lips, winged liner, and smoked out her eyeshadow for a glam feel. For her hair, she just wanted loose curls all over.

44

f

I also worked on Aira, but failed to take decent shots because of time constraint! Nevertheless, you can check out more photos from this album.


For bookings, contact Say at 09156218309

1 comment: