photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hitting 1,000,000++ Video Views in YouTube

1M

I never thought this day would come.

I have reached over 1,000,000 total video views on YouTube today! I’ve never felt so fulfilled. I won’t stop here. All the hard work will pay off even more as long as I keep on persevering.

My deepest gratitude to everyone who watches my videos. You don’t know how much it means to me!

March 20, 2012—definitely a day to remember.

Love, Say

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Say! Wish for more blessing to come! <3

    Shebby
    http://shebby-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Miss Say. We were talking about you kanina, my friend and I are so amazed on how you manage your time for school and work. I wish I can share everything here but I guess it would take so much space, I'll reserve it for your next meet and greet. :D Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Say!
    Thank You for sharing your knowledge .. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Keep up the good work! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS! LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE TAGALOG VIDEOS! HEHE :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, i'm so happy for you! keep those wonderful vids coming! wishing you more and more audience. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so happy for you say, love you girl! more power! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! More power to you!

    http://makeupmaite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats say!!! :)

    -hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete