photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, April 9, 2012

MAC Call Me Bubbles Makeup Tutorial

HPIM0441

Hi everyone!

I was able to film this tutorial during my stay in Cebu. This look is perfect for spring/summer! I used my MAC Call Me Bubbles Palette which was given to me as a gift from one of my sweet readers, Denise M. (Thank you Denise!) I definitely moved out of my comfort zone with this look since I never liked the color orange! Nevertheless, I really liked the outcome of the whole look, and I hope you do, too!

Love, Say

HPIM0440HPIM0444

  1. Start off by priming your lids if you want the colors to last longer
  2. Apply Full of Flavor all over the lids
  3. Add Call Me Bubbles on the browbone and inner corners of the eyes as highlight
  4. Take Fresh Daily and apply it on the outer V
  5. Take Brash and darken the crease area
  6. Line your eyes
  7. Curl lashes and apply mascara
  8. Put on false lashes
  9. Apply blush
  10. Apply a soft pink lip color


Products Used:

Hair tie from Pink Box https://www.facebook.com/Pinkboxaccessories
MAC Call Me Bubbles Palette
Marionnaud Premium Pointed E/S Brush
Miners Cosmetics Color Quilt (blush)
http://makeuphubync.multiply.com/products/listing/10022
Miners Cosmetics The Matte Factor Lip Paint in Cappuccino
http://makeuphubync.multiply.com/products/listing/10004/Miners_The_Matte_Fact...
NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism
in2it Mascara
ELF Powder Brush

2 comments: