photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring Tutorial

ME

Hi everyone!

I’ve always wanted to do a video tutorial on how to use the Bubble Hair Coloring from Etude House! The first tutorial I did was via blog entry. And now I finally have a video up (after a couple of years)! My roots have been showing for the past weeks and I must admit it’s not the prettiest hair color to sport! Since I want to take some time off from getting foreign hair colors, I decided to go back to black—the closest to my natural hair color!

As much as I wanted to try out the other brands, I decided to just stick to the Etude House coloring kit since I was too afraid that the other brands might not work/cause allergies on me. Stick to what works for you, right?

I got the shade in “Deep Black” for PHP378.00—their pricing hasn’t changed through the years.

You will see the same stuff inside the kit, the gloves, shoulder plastic, pump bottle containing the oxidizing agent, the sachet of bubble hair color, and a sachet of the perfumed treatment.

Oh and another thing, the box now has English instructions! They didn’t have those before!

Here is my video tutorial on using the Bubble Hair Color from Etude House!

DSC_0008.MOV.Still001

Brown bun!

DSC_0015.MOV.Still001

What the foam from the Deep Black kit looks like!

PROS:

  1. Very easy to use! You can do it at home by yourself!
  2. The foam/mousse gets all the hair thoroughly even without sectioning of the hair
  3. Affordable price at PHP378.00 compared to professional salon coloring services
  4. Vibrant color
  5. Caused no allergic reaction (on me)
  6. Only takes 30 minutes to color your hair!

CONS:

  1. Very messy (black shade)—my viewers told me to use petroleum jelly to erase the dye on my skin
  2. I cannot think of any more cons…

That’s it, you guys! Enjoy the video!

P.S. I got my Bubble Color from Etude House SM City Manila

6 comments:

  1. tried the sweet orange variant, I ended up with bright roots and "barely there" slightly lightened hair stalk. :( though, I'm pretty happy yours turned out pretty great! I just hope for the coming days, my hair would just magically lighten. After all, it's only my first day since I colored my hair :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try this out!!! waaa... i was thinking about for 3 months now to color my hair.. thanks Ms Say for this great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is very interesting, I've never tried anything like that. As a matter of fact, I have colored my hair only twice so far. Not a fan of experimenting with hair :D

    btw, great blog!
    I just mentioned you on my blog, check it out: http://jelekupovina.blogspot.com/
    Followed you via GFC, hope you follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow interesting i would to like to try this
    thank u ms say idol

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i really want to try this miss say very interesting
    more power

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to dye my hair brown this xmas break and after the break I will be dyeing it to etudes deep black? is etudes bubble hair color permanent and will the black fade and be back to my previous hair color(dye) which is brown?

    ReplyDelete