photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Batch 9 Personal Basic Makeup Workshop in ALABANG!

3batch

Hi everyone!

I had the best weekend ever. Batch 9 of the Personal Basic Makeup Workshop was held at the beautiful Parque España in Alabang. This place is by far, one of the most beautiful hotels I’ve been to. All my students really enjoyed the ambiance, too! It’s very homey and warm. Despite the terrible traffic which I was stuck in for 2 hours, I arrived just in time to set up for the first session.

DSC_0003

Meet the two early birds, Jimmebelle and Tricia!

DSC_0013

Jimmebelle and Tricia checked out their FREE makeup brush set from Beauty Cosmetics and had their meals which were included in the workshop fee.

DSC_0016

They also each got a free cupcake from Tessa’s Cupcakes!

DSC_0018DSC_0020

Here is all our set up for the makeup session! Yes, all my participants get to try out these different brands that I have in my beauty collection. That purple brush set right there is from Beauty Cosmetics, too! The same set (in a different color) that my students get for FREE when they sign up for the session!

DSC_0024

Lani and Julie arrived in the nick of time for the workshop! Traffic was really horrible that day.

DSC_0036DSC_0038DSC_0042DSC_0044

It was so much fun seeing my students interact and learn—the fun way! We were just like girl friends sharing tips and tricks about beauty!

DSC_0060

All of them did a great job! I’m so proud!

DSC_0062

After the workshop came the photo taking session!

DSC_0065DSC_0066DSC_0067DSC_0069DSC_0070DSC_0072DSC_0073DSC_0074DSC_0075

THANK YOU GIRLS! I had a lovely time with you all!

DSC_0078DSC_0079

Tricia’s mom was really supportive! So nice to meet you, Tita! Thank you for watching our videos!

DSC_0080DSC_0081


Next we move on to the second session! Meet the next batch of my beautiful students for the Alabang workshop—Danica, Kat, Ruby and Patty!

DSC_0089DSC_0091DSC_0092

We all had an incredible time! It sure was my pleasure hanging out and sharing beauty tips with these ladies.

DSC_0097DSC_0098DSC_0100DSC_0101DSC_0103DSC_0104DSC_0106DSC_0107

THANK YOU GIRLS!!!

DSC_0109DSC_0110


And finally, the last batch for the Alabang makeup workshop! Meet Wynne, Jona and Crislyn!

DSC_0122DSC_0131

We did everything from skincare, doing their brows (see photo: below) foundation, blush, contour, highlight, and daytime to nighttime makeup application!

DSC_0133

We finished at 9:30PM and the girls all left with smiles on their faces. I loved how all of them were so cheerful!

DSC_0136DSC_0137DSC_0138DSC_0140

DSC_0141DSC_0143DSC_0144DSC_0145

I can’t express how grateful I am for all the ladies who made this Alabang workshop a success! THANK YOU!

New workshop schedule will be out within the week!

*Workshop fee: PHP2,700.00 inclusive of a FREE brush set from Beauty Cosmetics, a FREE meal, and a FREE cupcake from Tessa’s Cupcakes. Makeup by Say’s official workshop sponsors.*

Check out our past workshops:

Batch 1 Makati City: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/07/personal-makeup-workshop-with-say.html

Batch 2 Makati City: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/07/personal-makeup-workshop-batch-2.html

Batch 3 Makati City: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/08/personal-basic-makeup-workshop-batch-3.html

Batch 4 Davao City: http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/08/personal-basic-makeup-workshop-in-davao.html

Batch 5 (Makati City): http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/09/batch-5-personal-basic-makeup-workshop.html

Batch 6 (Cavite) : http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/10/batch-6-personal-basic-makeup-workshop.html

Batch 7 (Makati City) *Special Low Rate Promo http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/10/batch-7-personal-makeup-workshop-makati.html

Batch 8 (Quezon City): http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/11/batch-8-personal-basic-makeup-workshop.html

Batch 9 (Alabang): http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2013/11/batch-9-personal-basic-makeup-workshop.html

Batch 10 (SCHEDULE OUT SOON!)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Say! I notice you have the Naked1 palette may I know where have you bought it or at least you where can I buy one here in the manila and how much would it be? I've been eyeing it for the longest time but I'm afraid to buy online cause there are so many imitations around. Hope you could help me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Say! I notice you have the Naked1 palette may I know where have you bought it or at least you where can I buy one here in the manila and how much would it be? I've been eyeing it for the longest time but I'm afraid to buy online cause there are so many imitations around. Hope you could help me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Say! I've noticed you have the Naked1 palette. May I ask where have you bought it or at least where can I buy one here in manila and how much would it be? I've been eyeing it for a long time but I'm afraid to buy online to just anyone cause there's a lot of fraud or imitation around. Please kindly help me. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete