photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, April 20, 2014

NEW HAUL! (Magazines, Car Stuff, Beach Essentials)

Hey everyone!

I’ve got a new haul to share—and this time, without any makeup products! CLICK THE VIDEO TO WATCH THE LIVE VERSION (above)

HAUL NEW

I picked up a few stuff which I think were *haul-worthy*

First—magazines. Lately I’ve been addicted to BOOKSALE and finding stuff I can read. I picked up 3 magazines!

arohaul.Still002

This is an old issue of OK! Magazine, and I got it for only 10.00php! Why I bought it? Well, one, the Kardashians are on the cover and I love them. And two, it’s only 10.00php! And lastly, I haven’t read this issue yet. I am so sad that OK! has been discontinued. Boohoo… Definitely one of my all time favorite!

arohaul.Still005

Next, I got (2) Real Living magazines, one an old issue and the other the latest (pink) I am just into interior designing nowadays, and I want to learn more about it! Different types of rugs, panels…etc! It seems so interesting to me!

arohaul.Still007

I’ve been contemplating whether I should buy the car vacuum from Concorde for 700.00ph, while I am assured of the quality, I wanted to give this cheaper version a try first. This pink portable vacuum was only 250.00php! AND IT WORKS! We’ll see how long it lasts…

arohaul.Still008arohaul.Still009

YUP, As Seen On TV! The Grid It organizer! Seemed interested until it didn’t fit my car sun shade (lol is that what it’s called?!) 128.00php down the drain…although I can find another use for this.

arohaul.Still010

Beach season is in!!!! I want to give this baby a try. The “waterproof” bag. We’ll see! 45.00php only!

arohaul.Still011arohaul.Still012

WHO HASN’T SEEN A MONOPOD? RIGHT?!!!! I love mine coz it’s pink and it’s loooong!!! This is perffffect for outings and getaways! Smile That scenic background will surely be in frame, now!

arohaul.Still013arohaul.Still014

NOW ONLY 500.00 (50% OFF) IF YOU USE THE CODE “SAY”. Order here: http://bit.ly/1g0qRVu

10255651_10202951541086233_352204650_n

Where to buy:

Magazines - BookSale SM Manila
Car Vacuum Cleaner 250.00 Wellmanson's Quiapo
Grid It Organizer 128.00 Wellmanson's Quiapo
Waterproof Case 45.00 Wellmanson's Quiapo
Monopod 500.00 USE CODE "SAY" to get 50% OFF
http://bit.ly/1g0qRVu
from https://www.facebook.com/gogogoodies

ENJOY!

1 comment: