photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, April 6, 2014

WHAT’S IN MY CAR?

DSC_0088

Before proceeding with this post, may I reiterate that doing “What’s in My Car” videos is popular among Youtubers. This is not, in any form, “bragging”. For reference, JLovesMac did a similar video! And that’s where I got the idea of doing one as well! After all, this is a TAG VIDEO! And I have tagged my good Youtuber friends, Clairbella, Clarissa, and Karla Misa! <3 Can’t wait for your videos, ladies!

DSC_0073

Meet my baby boy!

If you religiously follow my social sites, you’d know that I bought a Honda Accord ‘96 just recently. :) This is a product of my hard work, sweat, and tears.

Albeit not brand new, I am SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF, for being able to get a car for myself with my own savings.

This is one of the proudest moments of my life.

ENJOY THE VIDEO!

P.S. Expect an updated version soon! There’s still a lot to work on with my car, hehe! New mags, a fresh new paint, tints, and all that jazz! I’m happy to record its progress!

1 comment: