photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

How to Get Big, Soft Waves?

DSC_0026

I was born with naturally straight hair, and one of my top problems is having 0% volume on top of my head, and making the curls last all day long. If only we could all wake up with big beautiful waves!!! (I envy those who have such)

I have a simple how-to post for you today on how to achieve the locks I have in the photos shown below:

1

I actually don’t have ombre hair, my roots are just showing! If you remember clearly, I dyed my hair black a few months ago, and for some reason, the browns from my previous color came back. I don’t have any idea why!

Unlike in other countries, we always shampoo and condition our hair [in the Philippines] so there is no such thing as day-old hair, 2-day old hair; just for the information of my foreign readers.

1. I started off with newly shampooed hair, towel and air-dried.

2. I combed through to get rid of tangles and for easier styling.

3. I applied my favorite heat protectant as of the moment which is the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray all over my hair before curling.

14382217_130114163000

4. The kit I used for curling my hair is the BELLAMI 6 IN 1 COMPLETE CURLER SET ($289.99) from http://bit.ly/1v0UA4y

01_1024x1024

5. I used the largest wand/barrel 32MM to create beautiful soft waves8_1024x1024***BE VERY CAREFUL as this wand get hot really quickly! I made sure I wore my safety glove to prevent burning my fingers. 

6. I finished off by applying spritzes of the L’oreal Elnett Hairspray

l-oreal-elnett-satin-strong-hold-hair-spray-loreal-wcfong-1302-18-wcfong@110

7. To give more volume to my curls, I added the Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume on the top of my head and even in between curls. I got my Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume from Makeup Hub http://bit.ly/1pIfZ2Z :)

10130591

And that’s basically how I did my hair on the photo!

I hope you guys found this helpful!

We don’t have much Clipless Curlers in the Philippines, and I have a special discount code for all the people who wants to purchase the Bellami Set! Use the code LINDSAY160 upon checkout and get $160.00 OFF your purchase! :)

P.S. Still negotiating with Bellami to allow shipment to the Philippines. Kindly stand-by for details.

5 comments: