photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Shopping (Chicabooti, Daiso/Japan Home Centre)

clothes

Hi everyone!

This must be the most number of clothes I hauled in one video. I’m not at all brand conscious, nor am I a fashionista. I just love finding clothes that are comfortable, and are flattering on my figure.

haul.Still002june 4-5.Still001

I am so inlove with this hot pink romper from Chicabooti! It’s one of my favorite picks :)

haul.Still004

This hot pink dress looks like something I could wear out to a night event or something.

haul.Still005

Always have and always will be inlove with maxi dresses. The only thing I don’t like about this is that it easily gets himulmol. And dog hair!!!

haul.Still008

A patterned long skirt with a high slit! Ain’t it cute??

haul.Still012

Bath basket from Daiso!

haul.Still014

Huge mirror :)

haul.Still015

Travel containers

Locations:

Chicabooti, located at SM City Manila (30% off sale)
The Surplus Shop, SM City Manila
Japan Home Center/Daiso, Robinsons Otis Manila

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:

2 comments:

  1. Ang cute po ng cardigan nyo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. get more facebook likes

    Buy and get more Facebook Likes, You Tube Views and Comments, Twitter Followers, Instagram Followers Cheap. 100% Guarantee and more information then visit - Website: www.crazypuppy.net

    ReplyDelete