photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, September 8, 2014

Affordable Makeup Workshop in MAKATI (September 20, 2014)

Hi everyone!

IMG_9818

We will be holding a makeup workshop on September 20, 2014 from 9AM-12NN at the Glambox Beauty Studio located at 227 Salcedo Streeet corner Gamboa Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City!

We will be teaching how to achieve an everyday makeup look perfect for first-timers/students/working ladies! Learn how to look your best for everyday WITHOUT burning a hole in your pocket!

For ONLY P1,000.00 you will get to enjoy the following:

  1. a FREE brow makeover
  2. a beauty loot bag containing full sized makeup items
  3. handouts
  4. hands-on guide from workshop instructors
  5. raffle coupons for the raffle
  6. before and after photos

We hope to see you there!

To sign up, text (full name) (makati workshop) to 09179870285

We will be sending confirmation msgs as soon as you text us!

Payment details: BANK DEPOSIT via -

BPI LINDSAY ARTILLERO 3553500434 or BDO LINDSAY ARTILLERO 4230056705

Deadline of payment: September 17, 2014

8 comments:

  1. very pretty and very fashionable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ate say. You always inspires me. I'm so avid fan of yours. I hope magkaroon kayo ng workshop here Qc area you and your blogs lighting up my dark life always. Kapg nalulungkot Ako I always watch yours blogs again and again. It helps me as well. I hope you have a long life pa para marami kapa matulungan at maishare saamin I really adore you ate your always with my prayers everyday. God bless po more power! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Frincess. I hope you also get to have a workshop in QC. :) I also always watch your vlogs as you guys are so funny and truthful. I remember you commenting about the burnt waffles and you rant about it. Haha. I so like people like that, frank but true. :) I watch your videos to learn doing my own make-up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome another workshop again. Sana may QC venue para makaattend ako! Keep it up ms. Say! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan Ms. Say! I hope na maka-attend ulit ako ng seminar mo. Thank you for inspiring us girls! ☺️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. see you so soon ms. say and ms. joyce and also ms. bea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow affordable! But I prefer yung may brush set ng kasama mas maganda :)

    ReplyDelete