photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, January 9, 2012

Face Routine (NEW VIDEO!)

Hi everyone!

I filmed a new video today right after I got out of the shower despite the gloomy weather! It’s all about my current face routine sans the liner, faux lashes, and eye shadow. I just want to basically give you an idea on how I do my usual makeup when I feel lazy or want to keep my makeup at minimal. I incorporated new products in my routine which I really am loving very much! Discover what they are by watching the video or continue reading this post!

Love, Say

HPIM0109

I start by spritzing my face with Krave Minerale’s Fruttie Poreless Toner Spray. Click here to see the amazing benefits and how this product works on the skin!HPIM0125

Using my Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush from Sigma Beauty, I apply one layer of my Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Nude 200.HPIM0115HPIM0134

Since I want medium coverage, I use my James Cooper Cream Foundation in CF02 and buff the product (using the same Sigma F80) on my face over the Revlon ColorStay Foundation. This cream foundation together with the Revlon ColorStay in Nude 200 actually creates my perfect skin tone!HPIM0128

To hide dark circles, I use my current favorite correct concealer from Krave Minerale which instantly brightens up my under-eye area! I love how this concealer cancels out all the redness going on in my face! I honestly think that this is the best concealer I’ve ever used. HPIM0129

Time to set everything with Krave Minerale’s Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator! I’ve mentioned this in my No Makeup Look video and this is the best product for making our makeup last all day long! I always use this as a finishing veil because the finish that this product gives is just gorgeous on the skin. You have to witness how mattified and how smooth your face feels after applying this miracle product. HPIM0127

I love defining my features by contouring. My favorite product to use for this part is Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione’s Mememe Shimmer Stack in Bronze! The combination of all the colors from this product gives off a very beautiful shade! HPIM0124

My current favorite blush shade is Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione’s Mememe Blush Me! in Coral. I never thought I’d have the guts to wear coral blush. Comes out really beautifully on the apples of the cheeks! This shade looks beautiful on morena skin!HPIM0131

As usual, I do my brows using my Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in Dark Brown.HPIM0137

I tightline whenever I skip eyeliner since tightlining gives a certain definition to the eyes. I used my Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx for this part.HPIM0139

I curl my lashes and apply generous amounts of mascara. Again, this is the most important part especially if you’re skipping liner and faux lashes.HPIM0132

The first lipstick I ever finished (I’m getting there soon) is NYX’s Round Lipstick in Tea Rose! I love this color! It’s just the perfect color for everyday.HPIM0136

And that’s it! I do this everyday for school and just switch up the products such as eye shadows, blush shades, and lip colors; but basically this is how I do my face.

I hope you found this interesting! What is your usual face routine?

More photos from the video:HPIM0112HPIM0111

Watch the video here!

3 comments:

  1. The coral blush looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you still use the Lulu makeup concealer? you've mentioned before that it was the best concealer you have ever used..how does it differ from krave's concealer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! do you use the krave minerale’s fruttie poreless toner spray every day? or just once a week?

    ReplyDelete