photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Review & Demo: James Cooper Cream Foundation+Krave Minerale Oil Eliminator

Hi everyone!

This new video that I filmed yesterday is all about my favorite foundation+finishing powder combination. I did a James Cooper Cream Foundation Review and Demo before, and it never hurts to do a much better and improved version, right? I just had the urge to share this beautiful combination that I swear by everyday. Believe me when I say this stays on my face all day long with minimal and even no retouching sometimes!

I love how my makeupless face looked like in this video. I’ve been getting a lot of sleep the past days and I think Krave Minerale’s skincare products are helping too!!! It’s amazing. *I know that sounded like a plug or something, but I won’t really rave about  products that don’t work for me! I am seriously and honestly loving them.*

I hope you enjoy the video embedded at the end of this post, give the products I used a try, and tell me about it!

Love, Say

vlog (5)

I’ve never loved any other foundation the way I’m loving the James Cooper Cream Foundation. I have normal-dry skin, so cream-based foundations work best for me! I don’t oil up throughout the day nor need retouching with the help of Krave Minerale’s Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator! Ahhh…my holy grail. I honestly swear by this combination.

Go through this list to learn more about the products and why I love them:

JAMES COOPER CREAM FOUNDATION

vlog (8)

  • I am in the shade of CF-02 (yellow undertone)
  • cream-based (great for people with normal-dry and combination skin type)
  • affordable quality at PHP 550.00 at James Cooper counters  (available in Watsons)
  • compact and lightweight; can easily fit a makeup bag
  • no weird scent
  • gives the most flawless finish ever
  • doubles up as a concealer
  • lasts me 5 months (depending on frequency of use)

*If you have oily skin, using the James Cooper Cream Foundation might cause you to get oily throughout the day. What you need is:

KRAVE MINERALE OIL ELIMINATOR AND SKIN HYDRATOR (Order here!)

vlog (10)

  • acts as a primer AND a finishing veil
  • translucent powder that blends with skin tone
  • doesn’t leave a white cast on the face like other translucent powders
  • no weird smell
  • mattifies the face instantly
  • makes the makeup last ALL DAY LONG *I’m not even kidding!
  • Controls oil production
  • comes with a powder puff
  • affordable at PHP 280 from Krave Minerale
  • non-acnegenic (you won’t get acne from using this!)
  • hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores!)
  • specifically formulated to virtually erase the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & large pores when applied
  • has PEARL POWDER that aids in healing, skin brightening, anti-wrinkling, and sun protection

  • has SODIUM HYALURONATE, the world’s powerful skin hydrator, which brings balance to your complexion & keeps your make up application fresh all day long

I don’t believe I’ve raved enough about this product. It is seriously one of the bests I’ve ever used in my whole life. I rarely use powder to set my makeup these days because I always reach for my Krave Minerale Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator and use it as a finishing veil. I am seriously and madly in love with this. New stocks are coming in, so don’t worry if it’s out of stock at the moment! You HAVE to get yourself one of this. It will change your life, I tell you.

And of course, the best brush I’ve ever owned (next to Marionnaud’s N32 Blush Brush)

SIGMA F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush (Order here!)

vlog (12)

I did a review on this baby and there is no doubt how beautiful it does its job.

  • sturdy handle and ferrule
  • super dense synthetic brushes making it perfect to pick up creamy products
  • can be used for foundation, blush, contour powder, highlight application
  • very versatile
  • no shedding
  • $16.00

Hope you enjoy this video featuring my favorite babies!

4 comments:

  1. Love to try the james cooper foundie, after i finish my Krave Cassata foundie... I also bought a Krave concealer per your post... Krave has amazing products :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi say, i really love your tutorials, im still new when it comes to make ups, so i was wondering if what foundation has a better coverage : Revlon colorstay or James Cooper foundation? i really have an oily face. and hey i already bought the oil eliminator wen you first used it in your tutorials and really love it! =) thanks and more power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not checked in here for some time as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I'll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it friend :)
    Kids Toy Chest in Natural

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Say! Does the Krave Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator cast a white glow to the face when used for photo shoots? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete