photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, January 30, 2012

Get Ready with Me!

Hi everyone!

This tag video has been going around for quite some time now in the beauty community in YouTube, and last Saturday I decided to do mine! It’s called a “Get Ready With Me!” video wherein you show yourself get ready from your makeup, hair and outfit of the day! I attended a Marketing seminar and had 4 hours to get ready since I woke up really early—hence, found time to film everything. I did skip the part where I curled my hair since I didn’t want the video to drag on too long. But not to worry, I have a separate hair tutorial for that. I used new products in this look that I did—and I can say about 90% are local brands! Good news for Pinays, isn’t it?

I hope you enjoy watching! I’ll be listing all the products I used down below. If you have further questions, just leave comments!

Love, Say

HPIM0136HPIM0139HPIM0142HPIM0121

James Cooper Cream Foundation 02
Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush -from Sigma Beauty
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=161058
Revlon PhotoReady Powder -from https://www.facebook.com/revlonforless
NYX Mosaic Powder in Plummy (from Judy of ItsJudyTime)
Fanny Serrano 2-Way Cake in Rajah -PHP 399.00 SM Dept. Store/Watsons/Robinsons
Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in Dark Brown- PHP 128.00 Etude House
NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit from Judy of ItsJudyTime
Marionnaud N37 Pointed E/S Brush- Marionnaud stalls, SM Dept. Store/Watsons
Nichido Minerals Precise Liner- PHP 150.00 Robinsons Department Store/SM Department Store/Watsons
Ever Bilena Advance Glitter Eyeshadow in Luscious Pink-PHP 100.00 (40% off till end of January) Robinsons Department Store/SM Department Store/Watsons
Ever Bilena Mousse Eyeshadow in OPAL- PHP 125.00 (40% off till end of January) Robinsons Department Store/SM Department Store/Watsons
In2It Lash Define Mascara- PHP 329.75 Robinsons Department Store/SM Department Store/Watsons
In2It Gel Eyeliner in Black and Claret- PHP 499.75 (LIMITED OFFER!) Robinsons Department Store/SM Department Store/Watsons
Miners Cosmetics Lip Paint in Deep Red- from
https://www.facebook.com/MakeupHub.NatureleCollezione
FX Blow Out Blow Dry Cream Heat Protectant- PHP 299.00, Watsons Mall of Asia
FX Curl Booster- PHP 299.00, Watsons Mall of Asia
Babyliss iPRO 200 Sol Gel Titanium Iron (not shown in video)
Joy Fashion Teasing Comb- PHP 139.00 Robinsons Department Store
ELF Studio Powder Blush- PHP 249.75 Robinsons Department Store
Sheer Black Top- from Black Noir, SM Department Store PHP 699.75
Dooney and Bourke Bag

Watch the video!

2 comments:

  1. Great Video, I enjoyed it ! I also have the same nyx palette. Great product too! :)
    http://beauty.laurize.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi say,what link again in your blog shows your haul about etude facial mist? the one you used to set your make after? thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete