photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream Bloggers Lunch

DSC09298

Blogging for Neutrogena Philippines has always been a pleasure to me. Nothing has amazed me more than their Hydroboost line which they launched last year. This year, I’m very happy to be part of another launching of another wonderful product, this time, from the Fine Fairness line!

Czar of Ogilvy contacted me and told me all about another lunch with the bloggers about the new launch. I accepted when I learned what it was…

Being a YouTube makeup guru as well as a beauty blogger, I’ve been getting requests of making BB Cream reviews. I couldn’t work on it right away because I’ve never ever been a fan of BB Creams. The only one I tried was from Maybelline—and I did not like it very much. (I’m not being biased, maybe I should give it another try!) Anyway, so when Czar told me this would be about launching the BB Cream for the Fine Fairness line, I told her I’d be there.

I was thinking, maybe this would be the BB Cream that would be worth a review in my blog and in my YouTube channel.

L_g0016459755

Now available at Watsons for only PHP 575.00 (priced at 20% from JAN 26 to FEB 22) 

Regular price is PHP 720.00. I’d get myself a bottle if I were you! Discounts are always nice.

With the people from the Neutrogena Team and fellow bloggers!

DSC09294

It was an intimate lunch together with the other bloggers. It was so nice to see them again after a year (since the Hydroboost launch) I’ll be blogging separately about the food we had—it was perfect! Everyone got to try out the BB Cream from the Fine Fairness line thanks to Neutrogena! Look how pretty the packaging is!

DSC09288

Look who I sat with! It’s Donna from MyLucidIntervals! This girl is such a sweetheart. It was amazing how we “connected” I’m really happy to finally be able to talk to her! We had 4 hours of chatting after the event, too! See how amazing it is to meet people with the same passion as yours. Her skin was absolutely flawless. She looked amazing!

DSC09289

With Nikka Arcilla from the Neutrogena Team

DSC09297

I’m sure everyone knows this girl! It’s Helga Weber! It was soooo nice to see her again in person! Would you look at how gorgeous her hair color is? It was really flattering too when she told me she needs to stop reading my beauty blog because she always ends up spending for makeup!!! Ahhh soooo flattering. This is THE Helga Weber we’re talking about, you know. I first met her during the Neutrogena Dinner at Momo CafĂ© last year. I didn’t want to talk to her because I was really intimidated by her! She has the most amazing blog and I love her Instagram too! It was fun chatting with her about the NAPBAS event! She met one of my favorite bloggers Xia Xue!!! Lucky!

DSC09299

With the beautiful Julia! I swear she has the most perfect skin ever! But I did overhear that she tends to be allergic to scented products. We didn’t get to chat that much but I remember her from the Johnsons and Johnsons event! Hers was the question Judy Ann Santos read! I remember!!!

DSC09302

With the Neutrogena team! Nico (center) was seated on the same table as Donna and myself. We had so much fun chatting! We talked about Youtube, blogging, and even working out! This man is a BodyRocker too! How cool is that?

DSC09305

With Phoebe Ann! I didn’t get to talk to her that much but she was really nice! I first met her during the Myra E event! My first event ever!

DSC09306

Argie! One of the nicest bloggers I’ve ever met!

DSC09300

With Kira! Her dress looked amazing on her!

DSC09303

Cuteness overload!!! I’d never had the guts to dye my hair pink. This woman is my hairspiration!

DSC09296

Stay tuned for a more in-depth post about the Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream! I have a special announcement to make in the few days as well! I’m sure you’ll love it.

Bloggers:

Argie of http://herroyalbleakness.blogspot.com/

Helga of http://blog.ditz-revolution.net/

Julia of http://blessmybag.com

Donna of http://mylucidintervals.blogspot.com/

Kira of http://www.kira-ramirez.com/

Phoebe of http://www.phoebeann.me/

4 comments:

  1. hi say, I love you makeup look here! what is the color of the lippie that you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi say, I love you makeup look here! can you make a tutorial on this look? what is the lippie product that you used? gorgeous=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for sharing this. I've read your blog yesterday about Neutrogena's BB cream so I went to Watsons SM Taytay... sad to say it is NOT sale on their branch :(
    Anyway, I bought 1 pa rin hahah! (the original price)
    Thank you so much..... God Bless....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've read your blog yesterday.... So I went to Watsons SM Taytay... Sad to say it is NOT Sale/No discount on their branch there... :(
    Anyway I still bought 1 the original price.♥
    Thank you so much for sharing.....
    God bless!♥

    ReplyDelete