photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Friday, September 21, 2012

Create a Bouffant WITHOUT Teasing!

Hi everyone!

POUFER

I am a fan of super volumized hair—especially when I put my hair up in a pony tail. Having naturally straight and “bagsak” hair has its disadvantages, too! My hair tends to look so flat on the top which I really don’t like! I always resort to teasing, teasing, teasing, to create that oomph volume I need!

Teasing has its ups and downs. I only like teasing because you can achieve the most unimaginable hairstyle with it! I don’t like it because it ruins my hair!!! At the end of the day, I really FORCE myself to use a lot of conditioner just to get all the tangles out. Oh, and it’s time consuming! What if I only had 5 minutes to do my hair?

When Liz Lanuzo sent me this product from Pink Box, I was like “YAAAAY!!!!” (no joke, not even a biased opinion) Given all the instances I stated earlier, I fell in love with this product the first time I saw it. Believe me I used it everyday in school the day after that.

These are called HAIR PUFFS. Cute name, huh? Makes me think of Cheez Curls for some reason.

A hair puff is basically a poufy thingamajig with velcro skin, making it easier to stick in your hair and not slip out (remember Bump It?)

I love the whole idea of the velcroed skin since we don’t really need to use THAT much bobby pins to secure it anymore! I only used one clip.

The Pink Box Hair Puff comes in 2 sizes, small and large. ONLY FOR PHP 99.00

I introduced this hair puff to my hairdresser during the college pageant I joined and she told me she was finding something like this forever!!! I’m so happy she now knows where to get them! Especially considering her craft (hairstyling)

I made a little tutorial for everyone! This is how you use a PINK BOX HAIR PUFF!

PinkBox https://www.facebook.com/Pinkboxaccessories

WHERE YOU CAN FIND PINK BOX:
https://www.facebook.com/Pinkboxaccessories/info

No comments:

Post a Comment