photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, September 8, 2012

One on One Makeup Class with Klarisse

Hi everyone!

DSC00998

It’s time to share about what happened during my first session of my 1 on 1 makeup class with my very first student, Klarisse!

It was a really fun experience! I felt like I was teaching a friend do her own makeup! I made sure that I made Klarisse feel very at ease. I wanted her to ask me whatever she wanted to know about makeup. That is, after all, the reason why I wanted to open this 1 on 1 makeup class to my readers.

We were able to really dig deep into parts which she truly wanted to learn how to do. I am very proud of how she was able to get everything right the first time she did it! I love how she was able to line her eyes perfectly and put on false lashes even more beautifully!

We went from skincare, to foundation, to daytime makeup and nighttime makeup and everything in between! It took us 2 good hours to finish, but I stayed a little longer, because Klarisse’s mom, Mommy Ems and I had a SUPER LONG CHAT! She even made us this super healthy pasta dish! And I had so much fun with their two adorable doggies! :)

Thank you, Klarisse, for signing up for my 1 on 1 makeup class! I hope to see you again, soon! Tell Mommy Ems I’ll bring her hopia! :)

If anyone is interested, please read this post to know more about the class:

http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2012/08/1-on-1-makeup-tutorial.html

Here are some of the photos of Klarisse after we did the nighttime makeup look:

DSC00993DSC00994DSC00996

And here are Klarisse’s feedback about the class:

1. I was able to meet you in person, talked about our interests & stories, and had our bonding time;

2. My bf said "parang hindi ikaw ang may birthday, parang ikaw ung princess or debutant sa make-up mo", (haha as in nagulat talaga cya esp sa lashes q, hihihi

3. Sa wakas, natuto aqng maglagay ng eye liner! hahah =)

4. Natutunan ko yung mga basics kung pano maglagay ng eye shadow and pano magblend ng colors

5. I knew what colors or shades ang appropriate sa eyes ko na walang crease, =)

6. How to contour the face especially when it comes to the shape of mine

7. Natry ko maglagay ng lashes on my own at nalaman ko na madali lang pala kasi before kala ko mahirap, hehe =)

8. Mas lalo ko naappreciate yung mga beauty products and make-up

9. Mas naging confident ako when it comes sa pagmamake-up

10. and xempre mas napansin ng mas marami ung looks and daming nagandahan sa pics the last tym na inupload q ung mga pics q nung day of our tutorial =) =)

In addition I also learned:

1. The different make-up brushes and where/when to use it
2. The do's and don’ts in applying make-up as well as the different tips
3. How to be more creative in blending shades/colors to enhance each part of my face lalo na I'm fond of arts and fashion
4. And also nakilala ko sila Crease and si Outer V =p =p

Watch our vlog here:

No comments:

Post a Comment