photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Meeting Celebrity Makeup Artist Lala Flores

DSC_0109

Flying all the way from Manila to Cebu amidst my busy schedule was well worth every minute because I met one of the most inspirational women in the field of makeup industry, celebrity makeup artist, Lala Flores! She has done numerous ads/billboards/catalogues for AVON and does the make of a lot of celebrities in the Philippines like Anne Curtis, Bianca Gonzales, Ruffa Gutierrez, Sarah Geronimo…etc. She is also the mom of the known supermodel Danica Magpantay!

I was very blessed to be invited to an intimate dinner at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu with this beautiful woman! She was very fun to be with! Not at all intimidating, considering who she is! The smile on her face lights up the room! It was so much fun to make chika with her before the launch started! We talked about how Youtube makeup gurus are becoming more popular nowadays! She shared how her other daughter loves watching Michelle Phan!

I was really ecstatic that I sent my sister Iza a message and told her I was chatting with Danica’s mom. It turned out that my sister already met Lala in person during last years Avon launch! So then I showed Lala the photo of her and my sister and she loved it! Lala asked if I could send it to her kasi daw ang payat niya sa photo.

Such a humorous woman! She loves taking photos as well! I’m so glad she liked the one I took of her (see:above)

951da5eee7d311e2982122000a1f8c32_7

Here’s our one and only photo together! She is such a fashionista mom! I love her top from Promod!

lala 2

Of course, I posted her beautiful face on Instagram! Reading her reply melted my heart: “Thanks beautiful Say! Keep inspiring them thru your talent and love for beauty”

lala

And she reposted the photo on her Instagram!

Lala Flores, you are a goddess! Thank God I met you in my lifetime!!! Thank you for inspiring me and imparting more of your beauty skills during the dinner launch! I shall see you again and one day I will become like you!

Keep on shining like a beautiful star, Miss Lala!

No comments:

Post a Comment