photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ULTA Baked Eyeshadows (ONLY 249!)

Hi everyone! Thank you for the positive response on my Facebook Page! If you missed it, I asked if you guys would like it if I started selling makeup! I am really excited to start this new venture with you guys! I have always been behind the makeup reviews, hauls and tutorials, and now I want to bring a makeup brand within everyone’s reach here in the Philippines! I honestly haven’t seen this brand from any online shops just yet.

Ever heard of Ulta? http://www.ulta.com/makeup I’m sure you have, if you watch foreign beauty vloggers! I’m going to be carrying this brand starting today. These are very affordable makeup products in the US and I will have them flown straight from San Francisco, California!

I will ease you guys in this and won’t be the typical type of online shop. I will personally be testing out and reviewing these products for you guys to reassure you that the products you are offered are tried and tested by me!

We made sure to make these very affordable in the Philippines (given their prices in dollars) We squeezed in all the costs and expenses because I know you guys would love products that are easy on the pocket! I will be very transparent with you guys, giving all the links you need. Rest assured, we will not be blowing up the prices of these products for the sake of profit. Reasonable mark-up is promised (to cover external costs like shipping…etc.)

With all that said, let me introduce the first batch of makeup from Ulta—the Ulta Baked Eyeshadows!

DSC_1372DSC_1365

Description

Formula is baked instead of pressed which makes for an ultra-smooth application. Baked also allows the product to be used wet or dry. When using dry, provides traditional eye shadow color to lids. When using wet, it increases the color payoff for a more dramatic look and it also increases its staying power. Coordinated duo shades take the guesswork out of your application.

Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Powder, Silica, Ultramarines, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake.

shades

We have 10 beautiful shades available for this particular product namely Deep Blue Something, Covet, Drama, Lucky Charm, Natural Beauty, Plum Gorgeous, Skyline, Spellbound, Sweet Dreams and Taken.

Below are the first 4 shades I’ll be doing reviews and tutorials on for you!

SKYLINE

DSC_1353IMG_1342

LUCKY CHARM

DSC_1356IMG_1340

DEEP BLUE SOMETHING

DSC_1359IMG_1344

TAKEN

DSC_1360IMG_1349

How do you like the shades, so far? I find them very promising! Definitely stay tuned for my review and tutorial on these including the longevity and swatches!

Pre-order for these eyeshadows are already open! Each Baked Eyeshadow Duo is only for PHP249.00!

How to pre-order:

  1. SUBJECT TITLE: “ULTA Pre-Order (NAME)”
  2. BODY: (Full name) (Contact number) (Ulta Eyeshadow Shade) (Quantity) (Address)

*It is important to follow the pre-order process *subject title, most especially, for me to be able to sort out and process your orders as quickly as I can.

You will be receiving confirmation e-mails within 24 hours.

These eyeshadow are for pre-order and not on-hand. Shipping fees will apply (JRS Express – courier)

Thank you so much, everyone! And I hope this is a start of another beautiful journey with you guys! Happy shopping!

P.S. More products to be featured in the next days!

No comments:

Post a Comment