photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, February 28, 2010

░ Makeup Haul: Elianto, Beauty Bar, Maybelline, Myra E, Nivea, E.l.f. ░

So, my boyfriend took me makeup shopping after having dinner together tonight.  I'm not going to beat around the bush and get started with it already.
First store we entered was Elianto. Gosh, Elianto. I fell in love with their makeup brushes. I am definitely coming back for them. What I bought from here is this pack of MakeUp Cleansing Tissue in Rose Extract for P169.00. I'm going to give it a try! I have a difficult time removing makeup, especially waterproof mascara. I guess this product will help me! Although I think Elianto's eye makeup remover would be the perfect one for that job. Nevertheless, I'm giving this baby a try.
Second store we entered was Beauty Bar. I finally found what I've been meaning to buy ever since I started makeup video-filming. Here's the Victoria Vogue Contour and Foundation Sponges.

Third & last place we went visited was Watson's. It was in this place where I bought the most stuff. Let's start with Maybelline. I bought my usual foundation Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in True Beige 24 and my compact powder Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder in Sand Beige 05. Next to that I grabbed a stick of Maybelline's Moisture Extreme 877 Lipcolor in Windsor Rose. 

Next would be my favorite moisturizer! It already changed its look. More prettier now. The same amazing moisturizer for my skin. It leaves my face supple! I kid you not. Myra E Daily Sun Protect Facial Moisturizer SPF15 Double Sunscreen vs UVA/UVB and is Vitamin Enriched.

Not only is it a moisturizer but also a sunblock! 
I love this product verrry much. I've used other moisturizers before, but I've stuck to this one. I just love Myra E! 
Its new look is more professional looking, don't you think? For only P99.00.
Next we have Nichido products: I just had to buy a new lash curler because my old one is already old (duh) and I believe it was already time to replace it. So I did! For only P75.00, you could own this Nichido Lash Curler baby. I love this lash curler because it really curls those lashes out w/o ruining them. Next to that would be their Eye Contour Pencils in 01 Blackest Black and 04 Nice Gal under Girl's Night Out. They have smudge tips at the end. Both priced P80.00. I forgot to buy a sharpener. Crap.
I didn't find any Carmex Lipbalm available so I bought this instead, Nivea Lip Care Star Fruits in Strawberry. For P84.00.
Lastly, I bought something from E.l.f., the WetGloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara 2201 in Crystal for P129.75.
♥ Say

No comments:

Post a Comment