photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Eve Look (Collaboration with Singaporean Beauty Guru Roseanne Tang)

I have the honor to present this collaborative makeup tutorial with one of Singapore’s Top Beauty Bloggers, Roseanne Tang. I came across Roseanne’s YouTube channel one fateful day and I just had to subscribe to her. She definitely knows her craft! I love how she interacts with her subscribers and totally reaches out to them! Roseanne emailed me a few weeks ago and we planned on doing a collaboration together! After quite a discussion about ideas and such, we came up with Christmas-themed looks.

2coll-tile

Check out Roseanne’s blog post about her beautiful Christmas look here!

My look is more inclined to a Christmas Eve/Night party so I created a simple, soft, smoky eye look, worked on a gorgeous eye line design and of course gave the look an oomph with gorgeous red lips!

Let’s get started…

  1. Do your usual concealing, foundation, and brow routine. Watch mine here!
  2. Take a shimmering white eyeshadow and apply this all over your lids. (I swear by Shawill’s #5 Single Eyeshadow, it has this beautiful shimmer to it that will really make your eyes look bright; PHP125.00 Watsons)
  3. Take a deep plum color and apply this on the outer V, blend thoroughly (I used Sleek Makeup’s Twilight E/S from the Bad Girl Palette, it’s very pigmented and the color is just gorgeous! Perfect for creating a simple smoky eye look; order Sleek Makeup Palettes from Makeup Hub by Naturele Collezione)
  4. Start lining your eyes! I wanted the liner to stand out as much as the eye shadows. Line your waterline (fully on the top and halfway on the lower waterline) and then create a sleek wing outward. (I used my current favorite Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx from Nichido—it’s the perfect black eye pencil!)
  5. Highlight your brow bone using any light eyeshadow (I used MAC’s Shroom E/S)
  6. Curl your lashes and apply mascara
  7. Apply blush (I used BodyShop’s Roseflower Blush in 02 and my Sigma F80 Brush)
  8. Contour your face (I used Fanny Serrano’s 2-Way Cake in Rajah and my Marionnaud N32 Blush Brush)
  9. Highlight high points of the cheeks (I used Benefit’s High Beam)
  10. Apply a red lip color (I used MAC’s Satin Lipstick in Red)

And there you have it! A simple yet gorgeous look for Christmas Eve.

Here are more photos from Roseanne and I:

DSC08075HPIM4751HPIM4733123

Don’t forget to watch our videos down here!

4 comments:

  1. Both of you look like dolls <3

    http://beauty-venture.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look say..
    BTW I made a blog about my makeup for my wedding
    please check it here.. THANKS

    http://orrangefish.blogspot.com/2011/12/wedding-preps-meet-my-makeup-artist.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete