photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, March 22, 2010

░ How-to: Salvage Your Lipgloss ░

I was organizing my makeup boxes and realized that my MAC Dazzleglass Lipgloss is already running low. I remembered Michelle Phan's video on how to save your lipgloss so I decided to try it out and see if it really works. So continue reading below and see the result:
So as you can see, my MAC DazzleGlass Lip Gloss is already running out. I stored it lying on its side hence the messy distribution of the gloss inside the container. But as we can see, even if it was stored upright, it would've still contained only a quarter of the container. 
This is part of the MAC Cosmetics set my boyfriend's mom sent to me as a present last year and I really don't want to use it all up at once and I wanted to salvage it.
So I watched Michelle Phan's video again on how to save your lipgloss and followed the super easy procedures. First, get a glass and pour in hot water. Not boiling nor lukewarm. Just the right amount of heat would be the best option.
Next you place the lipgloss inside and wait for 15 minutes.
Take it out from the glass.
Dry the bottle with a towel or a tissue paper.
And voila! It's almost three-quarters full! This was such a helpful video from Michelle Phan. I suggest you watch it. What're you waiting for? Salvage your lip glosses  now!
♥ Say

No comments:

Post a Comment