photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: Semi-Smokey Eye with A Twist ░

Here is what I have come up with this morning. I call this the "Semi-Smokey Eye with A Twist" Look. So you can probably guess why I added "with a twist" in the title--the loud purple eyeliner is the reason.

I used Nichido's Color Intense Eye Pencil in Deep Plum 06 for this. For P80.00 only! And they're available in different shades. Visit any Watson's store and get your own now!

I used my MAC QUAD's pearl white shade as a base, next for the outer V I used a dark shimmery violet shade which faded to a grayish black color after blending; I applied Maybelline's Volum'Express Cat Eyes Mascara and as you can see, my lashes are really really curled up; and then the eyeliner would be the last step. I applied it along my upper waterline down to the inner tear duct, and on the lower waterline I applied it halfway.

This is an easy loud eye makeup to achieve! I hope you try it out for yourself!
Love and kisses, Say

No comments:

Post a Comment