photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, March 14, 2010

░ Makeup Haul: Nichido, Ever Bilena ░

Hey everyone! So I went makeup shopping two times this week... Here are the newest products in my makeup loot:




Yes, indeed it is my first Kabuki brush! From Nichido. They recently came out with this über cute Kabuki and I wanted to have it the first time I laid my eyes on it. It costs P238.00. I used this for my Hawaiian Luau Inspired Look Video and it works well. The brushes are so smooth and doesn't have a foul smell like most of the other brushes do.






Two more products from Nichido. Final Powder in So Natural and Bronzing Powder in Go Bronze. The bronzing powder contains a little bit too much of glitters. But it's fine, though. The Final Powder creates a flawless finish. I love both of these products! They both cost P150.00.
I also bought this SureAid Petroleum Jelly in Baby Fresh Scent for my future DIY Gel Liner projects and such. Costs P24.75.



Ever Bilena's Matte Lipstick in Mauvey! This one's my latest addiction. I loooove loooove looove it. Costs P125.00. I love the matte-ness of it. Perfect for light makeup looks and such. 
♥ Say

No comments:

Post a Comment