photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: Classic Look with Red Lips ░

★★★A classic look which will surely fit any occasion.★★★

Products used in the video are listed below:
FACE:
Maybelline's Aqua Gel Foundation in 24 True Beige 
(which I applied with my E.l.f. Foundation Brush)

Maybelline's Clear Smooth Extra Powder Foundation 
(which is already a broken compact powder, so I turned it into loose powder 
and used a wedge sponge to apply it on
*I used to throw away my broken compact powders before. 
But now I know better! I turn 'em into loose powder.*

EYELIDS, BROWS & LASHES:
DollFace 96 Color Palette
My Homemade Gel Liner in Black Licorice
(Visit this link to see my video on this)

Maybelline Volum'Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara

E.l.f. Clear Brow and Lash Mascara
(I applied a coat of clear mascara to preserve the color and shape of my brows.)
Nichido Liquid Liner in Black 
(for the three dots I added on my lower lashline: a Michelle Phan trick)

CHEEKS:
E.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
(I've never used this before because it smelled so funny, but now I figured it wouldn't matter because the natural flush it gives to my cheeks is wonderful!)



LIPS:
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Windsor Rose

Subscribe to my channel & please watch my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/saytiocoartillero
♥ Say

No comments:

Post a Comment