photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, April 24, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: My DollFace Look ░

HOW TO: "Dollface Look"...


BLOG TUTORIAL
Apply color #1 on the inner thirds of your eyes. The white shade beside it will be used to highlight the brow bone and the inner corners of the eyes. After highlighting and applying the first eyeshadow, you take shade #2 and apply it on the center of the lids. Shade #3 is for the outer V, and shade #4 is for the crease area. Lastly, select any blue shimmering eyeshadow from the palette and apply it along the lower lashline.
After doing the eyeshadow application, you then curl your lashes and apply lengthening mascara on the upper and the lower lashes (especially the lower lashes to get that doll-like eyes). I used #1 Maybelline Volum'Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara in the photo below. After the eyes, we move on to the lips. I used Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey (not in the photo) and apply #2 MAC Dazzleglass in Like Venus over it. The shimmery touch of the gloss revamped the whole look. As for the face, I contoured using E.l.f. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder and applied it along the hollows of the cheeks and the jawline. As for the foundation, powder, and the brows, I used the same products like what I always do.
I hope this blog tutorial was helpful to you.
I encourage everyone to order from DollFace Cosmetics:
♥ Say

No comments:

Post a Comment