photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

░ Update: Latest Discovery: New E.l.f. Products ░

I checked out the latest on makeup at the department store section of the mall today (it's where various makeup company stands are located) and I discovered new stands have been put up! A stand for Fanny Serrano and a stand for Fashion21 are now available! And I am happy about that because I've been meaning to get Fanny Serrano's Gel Liner for as long as I could remember but the only outlet for FS that I know was all the way in the Mall of Asia. So now I don't have to go all the way to Pasay just to get that one. Maybelline recently stocked up on their EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner! It wasn't available in  Manila not until last month, but now it already is and so I'm super excited to get one for myself. It costs about P499.00, I guess? And I really think it would be an awesome liner!


Now moving on to E.l.f. I checked out their stand and noticed NEW products. Remember how I told you they had everything for P129.75 only? So I was checking out this particular concealer palette and asked if it was also for P129.75. The saleslady said it wasn't. And it costs P240.00. They raised their prices! Which is a surprise because they had everything for P129.75 before.
FIRST ONE THAT I LAID EYES ON WAS THIS:
E.l.f. Lip Primer and Plumper. What I'm afraid of is the 'cinnamon scent' they are promising. E.l.f. products have a funny smell. (Not all, but most of them) But I still want to try this product out. So basically, a primer to make the color on the lips stay on longer. And the plumper to make lips look fuller. (I have E.l.f.'s Plumping Lip Glaze, and I don't really know if my lips look fuller if I have them on...all I know is that it gives a tingling sensation upon application on the lips.) I'm not sure about the price of this one, but I think it's for P129.75.

SECOND PRODUCT I LAID EYES ON:
E.l.f. Kabuki Brush. But I'm not really sure if I want to buy this one because I checked out its bristles awhile ago (the saleslady gave me their sample brush) and they felt really coarse and rough. It's a bit bigger that Nichido's Kabuki Brush, but Nichido's is no doubt more superior that E.l.f.'s. I don't recommend buying this brush mainly because the bristles are really not of good quality. Try Nichido's Kabuki brush instead. Nichido's Kabuki brush has really soft and fine synthetic bristles.
THIRD PRODUCT I LAID EYES ON: 
E.l.f. Studio Corrective Concealer. Now this one I liked the best. And I'm 100% sure that I'm going to buy this. I've seen Michelle Phan use her Lise Watier Concealer Palette in her tutorials and I was surprised (at first) to see different shades of concealer. I found out a bit later that they're to really conceal different problem areas. I will definitely try this product out! This costs P240.00. "Use the nude and beige shades to conceal problematic areas. Use the green shade to neutralize redness like that of acne and the lilac shade to brighten yellow tones." 
FOURTH PRODUCT I LAID EYES ON:
E.l.f. Eyebrow Kit. So this is basically just like any other brow kits out there. Nichido has one like this, also. I'd give this a try mainly for the sake of trying it out. This costs P240.00, if I'm not mistaken. I'm going to check again and inform you soon.
FIFTH PRODUCT I LAID EYES ON:
E.l.f. Customized Palette. You get to choose your desired shades and put them on your own quad. What's cool about this is that you can choose shades for the eyes, lips and the face. Definitely going to try this out.


E.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil. I'm not really sure if this product is available in Manila (since I haven't seen any from Elf's stand) but I am going to ask if it is, because I want to have one of these. All you have to do it put it over your brows and fill in the hollows. This stencil will guide your through.
E.l.f. Eyelid Primer. Another one is this. I'm not sure if it's available here, but I am going to ask again and if it is, I will buy it. I want to have Urban Decay's Potion Primer but I just can't seem to find it. So basically this is an eyelid primer. Primes the eyes to make dramatic eyeshadow to last longer.


So that is it for my E.l.f. Latest Discovery entry. I am going to buy these products soon and I will definitely update you guys about them. 

Visit http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk for these latest products. They are still not posted on http://www.eyeslipsface.ph/ for some reason, but they ARE already available in the Philippines. 
Love and kisses, Say

No comments:

Post a Comment