photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Monday, April 19, 2010

░ Update: Featured in DollFace ░

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this cool news. About a day ago, the owner of DollFace Cosmetics asked me if she could post my tutorials in her company's site. I told her beforehand that I love the 96-color palette I purchased from her last February. I was very happy to agree that she posted my videos in http://dollfacecosmetics.com.ph/. The last time I checked, four of my videos are posted already. A big thanks to Pearl Sarcauga, the owner of DollFace Cosmetics. She's such a sweet lady. I recommend everyone to check their site out and order makeup from them. As a matter of fact, I am going to order more of their products in the coming months. I am a believer of DollFace products. As for the 96-color palette, I cannot say anything else but applaud it. For three months it has helped me start my videos in YouTube. This palette is amazing. Again, do not forget to check their site out. 
*Click on the TUTORIALS tab on the website to see my videos.
Dollface Cosmetics Official Website:
Links to my videos on the DollFace website:
Remake of Michelle Phan's Summer Sunset Eyes
Remake of Michelle Phan's Purple Hazy Eyes
Periwinkle Angel Eyes
Simple and Beautiful Look
♥Say

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the counter link Say! I must say you look an awful, awful lot like Michelle Phan. And please take that as a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a sweet compliment, Pearl! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete