photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, April 4, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: Remake of Michelle Phan's Purple Hazy Eyes ░

So what do you think, loves? I actually had a lot of fun filming this video. It's not really exactly how Michelle Phan did it because as I've said before, remakes and inspired looks are similar looks but not  exact copies of the original. I added personal touches to this look. I love how the blending of the colors came out on the lids. I used MAC, so I pretty much expected very pigmented colors. Nichido's Color Intense Eye Pencil worked wonders for the whole look. Not to mention my homemade gel liner in black licorice. I love how it made my eyes glossy and glimmmering. 
Latest addiction: That would be faux lashes! I just love how faux lashes complete every look. Holly Ann-Aeree uses them very often and now I understand why. It adds drama to the eyes. The eyelashes that I used in this tutorial is amazingly cheap. Inexpensive. Not hard on the wallet. Believe it or not, they cost P20.00++. Not bad for such good lashes. E.l.f. also has great lashes! For P129.00 you can get a pair with rhinestones on them. Nichido carries the stuff, too. I recommend checking out every makeup stand and choose whatever works for you.

MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon. This blush on ALWAYS completes my look. It is by far the best shade for me. I love its rosiness and how it isn't too dark nor too light. 
The lips are kept simple in this look because we do not want it to overpower the eyes--which should be the center of attention of this whole look. The eyes scream drama. And the lips are there just to act as supporting actresses. I kept them matte and nude. And what, may I ask, would be the best matte lipstick for me? That would be Ever Bilena's Matte Lipstick of course. I used the shade of Mauvey for this. 
The video is now currently being uploaded in YouTube. Now, uploading may take an hour, so I will check back on you guys in a while and post the link in this post.
Thank you for everyone who subscribed to my beauty channel.
♥ Say

No comments:

Post a Comment