photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, April 4, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: Easter Sunday Look "Sleek and Simple" ░

You go to church to pray--not to walk on the runway. You have to keep things simple and sleek. We have to look put-together, not something like the cat dragged in. So today is Easter Sunday and I wore this simple makeup to church. As you can see, I've created pinpoints on the photo and showed the products that I used for each area. 
EYES: My Homemade Gel Liner in Black Licorice
LASHES: Essentials Dark Brown Full Lashes
*I used my PlayMate Lash Glue for this and I must say I'm hooked to faux lashes already.
CHEEKS: MAC Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon
*Apply on the temples of the face and the apples of the cheeks.
LIPS: Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
And that is it. You can look very beautiful even without wearing too much makeup.
This is a very do-able look and I hope you try it out for yourself!
HAPPY EASTER!
♥ Say

2 comments:

  1. love the look! i think i wanna try this out myself!

    <33 rena
    rainbowbriteness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete