photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, December 5, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: Chelsea Korka Inspired Look ░

I filmed this tutorial about a week ago primarily because I wanted to do a look that'll feature my new hairstyle. Since my fringe is inspired by Chelsea Korka's,  I figured, why not make a tutorial on one of the looks she wore? This look is incredibly simple, I didn't have to exert much effort.

Before shot without any makeup on.

  • Clipped my fringe away from my face (naturally, since I have to get the areas on my forehead)
  • Applied Celeteque Moisturizer
  • Applied Maybelline Angelfit Perfect Concealer 02 Natural Beige on blemishes, broken capillaries and other imperfections (N33 and N34 Marionnaud brushes used to blend) *review on this product pending
  • Applied my favorite Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in True Beige
  • Set it all with Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder in Honey
  • Redefined my brows using 01 Black of Nichido's Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit (Fanny Serrano #7 Brush used)
  • Highlighted my browbone areas and the inner corners of my eyes with MAC E/S "Shroom"
  • Applied a cream color all over my lids (Dollface 96 Color Palette)
  • Lined my eyes using Maybelline's Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black (Dollface Eyeliner Brush used)
  • Applied The Body Shop Roseflower Blush 02
  • Applied Shroom by MAC on the apples of my cheeks
  • Applied Nivea Star Fruits Lip Balm
  • Applied Pink Flame by Ever Bilena for that Chelsea Korka-ish pink lips.
  • *I actually forgot to apply mascara and curl my lashes, don't make the same mistake!*



Basically the highlight of Chelsea's look in this inspirational photo is the eye liner and the lip color. That's how easy it is to achieve her look.




I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for a makeup haul entry coming right up.
Watch the tutorial here:
☃Happy Holidays! 
Love, Say 

9 comments:

  1. ahlavit!pretty!btw,what camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bangs looks really good on you! You should keep that look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fallen_angel Thank you dear!!! Glad you liked it. :)
    @I'm your Random lady Thank you so much! :) I use a Sony Cybershot W130. :)
    @Nadine Thank you dear!
    @Janica Buhain Thank you! It has grown longer already, actually. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. :) What brush is that with pink ferrule? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Senyth! That's a brush from Dollface Cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a fan of the bangs on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous! Yeah, glad I grew them out. ;)

    ReplyDelete