photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, December 5, 2010

░ Makeup Haul: Covergirl, Maybelline, CeramicStraightener ░

Saturday was supposed to be a non-shopping day. Supposed to be. But when I stepped in that mall, the makeup counters just called out to me. And I found myself shopping. I just wanted to share the things I bought today (I do not regret buying these since they are pretty much awesome investments)


1. JML Pro CeramicStraightener- This is a ceramic hair straightener/curler, I did not plan to buy this at all. The lady gave me sales talk & tried it on my hair. They way it curled my locks just made me say "Wow." I don't know about you guys but I prefer ceramic hair straighteners. I've been wanting to get one and I didn't expect I'd have one by this month! Thanks to compulsive shopping. An in depth review and video about this is pending on my list, don't worry. Cost: 1,499.75PhP





2. CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick in Parisian Pink- CoverGirl's counter was right beside the JML Ceramic Straightener stand and while I was waiting for my JML product I did a couple of swatches and fell in love with Parisian Pink, I actually wore it today. Lovely color, and don't worry, I will make an in depth review on this as well. Got it for P375.00PhP







3. Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick in CP41 Angel Rose- It's part of the Classy Coral shades of Maybelline's collection. It looks absolutely heavenly. Both on swatches and on the lips. I am in love! Got it for 209.00PhP. (Discounted price because of the I love MNY Sale) 




4. Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Powder Foundation in Sand Beige- Ahh...what can I say. Tried, tested, loved, adored, approved. Got it for 199.00PhP (Discounted price because of the sale)


5. Lastly, Hello Kitty Wipes for 44.00PhP- just for everyday hygienic use.
Stay tuned for in-depth reviews about these products!


Happy Holidays!
Love, Say

10 comments:

  1. I have the same straightener. I think it works well naman. It's been with me for more or less five years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the Hello Kitty wipes?? Very cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please make some swatches on those lippies?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @fallen_angel Thank you for letting me know! That's a loooong time!
    @EfrilLagman Watson's :)
    @Nadine Natalin Try Ever Bilena's, but that's matte. Try the shade "Mauvey". :)
    @rainbowninja I sure will! Don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same ceramic straightener! and i also bought that same maybelline lipstick last week:)) it's really a nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Joice! I agree! :) Very nice shade. :)
    @Nadine, no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wet n wild think pink (902B) is also a nice pale pink shade:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JML Pro CeramicStraightener- This is a ceramic hair straightener/curler, I did not plan to buy this at all. The lady gave me sales talk & tried it on ... straightenerceramic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete