photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, December 12, 2010

░ How-to: Messy Bun (Two Kinds)░

Here is another granted request for my readers and subscribers.
This is a quick video on how I tie my hair up in a bun. I will be showing two kinds (although there won't be much of a difference between the both, only the positioning of the bun itself).
This is my favorite on-the-go hairstyle, especially on days when I have to accomplish a lot of things and run around here and there. Times when even my hair cannot get in the way! 
I hope this was helpful to you guys! 
Comment and questions will be highly appreciated.
Happy Holidays! 
♥Say

3 comments:

  1. love your blog! I can't believe I just barely found it... I am sooo followin.. LOL... Filipino pride yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annettee!!! :) Yeah! Filipino pride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many types of foundation, suitable for each type of skin, convenience and requirement for each layer, namely cream, powder and liquid. People also distinguish between water, oil or oil. Depending on the characteristics of each type of skin, you can choose the right foundationVietnam virgin hair |Vietnam remy hair

    ReplyDelete