photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Thursday, December 9, 2010

░ Beauty Tutorial: Glamorous Holiday Hair and Makeup ░

This entry officially marks the beginning of my Holiday Series. 

This Glamorous Holiday Hair & Makeup tutorial will show you how to achieve a dazzling look for a Christmas Eve celebration. I wanted to emphasize on making the eyes sparkle and look bright. Read on to discover what products I used and how I applied the look. 
  1. Celeteque Facial Moisturizer- this will help make the skin supple and all prepped up for the makeup we're going to apply next
  2. Maybelline AngelFit Perfect Concealer in 02 Natural Beige- cover up imperfection with tiny dabs of this product
  3. E.l.f. Eye Primer applied with Marionnaud N34 Concealer Brush- if you would look closely in the video, you would see how I applied primer on my lids, my T-Zone and the corners of my nose; this is my own personal way of battling sweat
  4. Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in True Beige applied with Marionnaud N33 Foundation Brush- gel foundation fits my skin perfectly, and I have used up bottles of this product! Best drugstore foundation, perhaps.
  5. Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Powder Foundation in Sand Beige applied with the sponge applicator that came with the compact- the coverage that this gives is amazing...and that is an understatement.
  6. Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette Deep Brown E/S applied with Fanny Serrano #7 Angled brush- redefined my brows with a deep brown color
  7. E.l.f. Cream Eyeshadow in Black Licorice (black shade)- applied the black cream shadow as a base for both my lids
  8. Dollface 96 Color Palette Deep Plum E/S- apply this on the inner thirds of the lids, sweep out
  9. Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette Shimmering Pearl E/S- highlight the inner corners of the eyes using a shimmery E/S color and you will totally see a difference
  10. Dollface 88 Earth Color Palette Black E/S- using an angled brush, line the outer half of your lower lashline; make the highlight color and the black line meet towards the middle area
  11. MAC Beauty Marked E/S- use this shimmery purplish black E/S and line the upper lash line and create a sexy cat eyes towards the ends of the eyes (I opted to go for powder liner so as to not overwhelm the look for the eyes too much)
  12. Maybelline Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara in Black- curl your lashes and apply 2-3 coats of your favorite mascara on both the upper and lower lash line.
  13. MAC Pink Swoon Sheertone Blush applied with Marionnaud N32 Blush Brush- sweep this color along your cheeks for a beautiful glow
  14. Maybelline ColorSensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Angel Rose (Coral range)- this bright coral shade will definitely add a pop of color to the whole look. I am in love with this shade.










For the hair, I wanted to go for messy and sexy waves. It really doesn't have to be perfect, and you will see how I keep messing up my hair in the video. I used my JML ProCeramicStraightener. 




Stay tuned for an upcoming tutorial on how I curl my hair using my ceramic straightener.
I hope you enjoyed this look! Watch the video on HD here:
Happy Holidays! 
♥ Say

4 comments:

  1. ang ganda mo dito say.. :D fave look ko from all that you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like the girl playing "Clara" in Mara Clara.. Hehe:) very pretty!

    ReplyDelete