photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

░ Face of The Day: Lunch Out with Friends ░

I am back with an FOTD, ladies. Now this isn't the look I wore today, I wore this last Monday while having lunch with my friends. Also, this is the official preview of how my hair looks now. I put my hair up in a bun that day because the weather was really humid. In the photos posted here, I let my bangs down but when I headed out I pinned it in place. Now I am waiting for it to grow a bit longer to pass for side-swept bangs. This is not the first time I've cut my hair like this, I've done it before. The only difference is that my face appeared more rounder before since I was 20 pounds heavier the last time I had bangs. :)
Now moving on to the makeup I wore:
  • Celeteque Moisturizer all over the face and the neck area
  • Maybelline New York Angelfit Perfect Concealer on dark circles, blemishes, and broken capillaries
  • E.l.f. Eye Primer on the lids, upper lip area, and T-Zone (applying primer on the upper lip area and the T-Zone helps control the forming of sweat for me, and I personally use this method and find it effective)
  • Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in 24 True Beige applied with Marionnaud N33 Foundation Brush
  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder in Honey applied with Nichido Kabuki Brush
  • MAC Shroom E/S on the inner corners of the eyes, and the inner half of the lower lash line. This totally opened my eyes up, and it's not a secret to most of the beauty bloggers out there. 
  • MAC Beauty Marked E/S used to line the upper lash line and the outer half of the lower lash line applied with #7 Fanny Serrano Angled Brush
  • Brows redefined with Nichido Eyebrow Liner Duo Kit in Black 01 applied with #7 Fanny Serrano Brush 
  • Curled my lashes with Nichido Lash Curler
  • Mascara applied on both the upper and the lower lashes using Maybelline New York Volum'Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara (Waterproof)
  • The Body Shop Roseflower Blush 02 applied on the cheeks
  • Beauty Treats Lipstick in 465 Promise all over the lips



P.S. Stay tuned for my Chelsea Korka Inspired Tutorial. I filmed last Monday, as well. The video is yet to be edited. It's gonna take a little while, though since I am really busy with school. Thank you for understanding.
♥Say

7 comments:

  1. GEEEZZZ!!! I really like your lippy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nadine, it's a pretty shade talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you cut your bangs yourself?:) it's sooo cute and your hair looks amazing. i love the eye make up too! very sultry but wearable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lips are shaped super weird so I honestly think you're sooo much prettier when you smile with teeth! :) Keep smiling, Say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joice, I did. Hahaha! Thank you so much :) I am glad you liked it.
    Anonymous, thank you! I find them weird sometimes as well. It's because of my vampire teeth. I have yet to get them aligned. :)

    ReplyDelete