photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Saturday, April 2, 2011

░ Beauty Bloggers Meet Up in Metro Manila ░

All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Dinner at Gerry's Grille, Promenade Greenhills


Watch short footages from the dinner itself here! (Or click the play button above)

What better way to end March than go to dinner and meet-up with people with the same passion as yours? It was really fun to finally meet the people behind the blogs that I follow/visit. The whole agenda was actually discussed in Twitter! Promenade, Greenhills was the chosen venue of the meet-up. I arrived at exactly 6:00AM but I had to walk to Promenade so that made me 4-8 minutes late. The first familiar faces I saw were MissCoryPotts, OhitsAndee, BeautifulLoft, and HazelSalcedo. It was really nice to see them especially Sabreenuh! Whoever thought she'd so so hyper and wacky all night? (I didn't!) Michelle, who I initially called "Beautiful Loft!" (hahaha) looked super pretty! Her complexion is just to die for! Hazel looked great as well! That was actually the first time I encountered HazelSalcedo. So we waited for the other bloggers to arrive...and waited...and waited....and finally decided to meet them at the restaurant instead. Earlier, Char tweeted "I hope everyone comes on time, I have to leave at 8." And behold, the beautiful Char arrived at exactly 6:35PM (I checked the time on the photo I snapped when she came in) Hahah! Only 35 minutes late! You wouldn't believe that this woman is married!!! She looks soooo young. "Baby face" as they call it. Ann was the latest!!! I think Ann was late for about an hour or so! Ann looked really beautiful! I especially liked her hair! 
So we ordered food! I decided on BBQ's and the rest of the group shared on group servings of  sisig and some kind of a pusit dish. We basically chatted the whole 2 hours or so away. It was really fun being able to talk to Char. I couldn't stop reading her blog when I came across her post about how much she loves dogs. Sabrina was all hyper that night! She didn't seem her age, as well! She totally looked 16. Hahaha. But if you have watched her Spillin' The Beans vlog Episode 2, you'd know that her age is.... (Watch here!) Andee looked super adorable and sweet! She is totally someone you can talk things with. She's intellectual! And she just graduated by the way! (Yey!) At this point, you might be wonderin' why I'm using exclamation points! Prolly because if I'd narrate this whole thing, I'd be all excited too--might as well show that in this entry! 
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Mich of Beautifulloft & Hazel of DressMeUpButtercup
Mich and Hazel looking through the menu! I hate how Gerry's Grille don't have individual meals. I don't know, it's just really inconvenient on my part when food is to be shared to people you're meeting for the first time. For instance, you ordered a whole dish of, say, beef casserole. And you have to divide for 5 people. How sure are you that each will be getting the same amount of food they'll be paying for? Like, 500/5=100, how sure are you that each will get P100.00 worth of that single group dish? Okay, weird me, weird me. I'm obsessive-compulsive like that. Plus, think about the bill. I think I'm just being overwhatever-ing but I'm sure some of you guys will agree with me!
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Sabrina of MissCoryPotts 
The official wacky photo of the night! Sab looks totally wasted in here but she's not! That night I discovered how much of a high-spirited girl Sab is. So wonderful to have met her! It felt like meeting a sister or something. Haha!
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Andee of OhItsAndee
Ohhhh it's Andee!!! This girl's got wits, I tell you. I don't know about you, but she looks really intelligent to me! And she speaks sense! Watch her videos on YouTube and you'll know what I mean. BTW, happy graduation, Andee! 
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Myself with MissCoryPotts
 I think this is our first photo together! Is it, Sab? Hahah! There she goes again acting all wacky with the asian (aszhuunn) pose.
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Char of YellowYum and Shopsui
Does this girl look married to you?! Meet Char! She's the owner of the online (&offline? haha) store, ShopSui! She basically wanted everyone to share about their passion...how it started and the likes. It was like talking to an ACHI! I'm sure Char would understand that one. I love this girl since she's a dog-lover!!! (like myself) I just have this weird attraction (not in a lesbian way when it comes to girls, okay?) when it comes to people who loooove dogs. 
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Gerry's Grille; Garlic Rice
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Gerry's Grille; Pusit Dish (of some sort, sorry I wasn't the one who ordered this one)
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
My dinner for the night! BBQ for PHP 125.00 (didn't expect they'd be big)
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Gerry's Grille; Sisig 
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
L-R: Mich, myself, Hazel, Ann of BeautyAddictWeb, Andee and Char
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Char of YellowYum and Shopsui
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Myself with Andee of OhItsAndee
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Myself with Sabrina of MissCoryPotts 
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Myself with Mich of Beautifulloft 
"Beautiful Loft!" Hahaha! So this is Michelle. I'm sure some of you already know her! What I really liked about this girl is her complexion! Aaaand we're of the same age.
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Char of YellowYum and Shopsui
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Myself with Ann of BeautyAddictWeb
 Here's our latecomer! Ann! Did you know she graduated with a BS in MATH (FREAKIN' MATH) with Applied Information Technology! Geeeez. It was just made a huge deal during dinner since...you know. MATH! Hahah! (Intelligent Math people, I know you can't relate!) I love her hair! Reminds me of mine, only her bangs are more cooperative. My baby bangs are always throwing  tantrums...
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
With Hazel and Sabrina
Hazel Salcedo! I know her as Hazel Anne Salcedo (am I even saying the right name?). She's such a nice lady! This is actually my first time hearing about Hazel! I'll tell you more about her when I get to read her posts on her blog! 
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
With "BeautifulLoft" :)  
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Outfit of the night. White shirt+black blazer+jeans+slippers+printed scarf.
Bill exceeded a thousand (I'm guessing this is the reason?), thus we get free passes to the restroom! It was like highschool all over again!
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
Beautiful Char!
 Char could totally be an Achi to me! Sooo cute!
All Rights Reserved. Photo by Say Tioco Artillero
This is normal/wacky shot. Check out my fellow beauties' blog posts for more formal-looking group photos.

We took a couple of shots for this group photo. Mine happened to be a formal/wacky one. You might wanna check my fellow bloggers' posts soon for more formal looking group photos.

Check out these wonderful blogger-friends of mine, I included all the necessary links down below. All you have to do is click...and voila!
Sabrina of MissCoryPotts
Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/MissCoryPotts
Blog:http://misscorypotts.blogspot.com/
Twitter:http://twitter.com/MissCoryPotts

Andee of OhItsAndee
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ohthisislove
Blog:http://ohitsandee.tumblr.com/
Twitter:http://twitter.com/ohitsandee

Ann of BeautyWebAddict
Blog: http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/
Twitter:http://twitter.com/BEAUTYADDICTWEB

Mich of BeautifulLoft
Blog: http://beautifulloft.blogspot.com/
Twitter:http://twitter.com/beautifulloft

Char of ShopSui and YellowYum
Blog:http://yellowyum.blogspot.com/
Twitter:http://twitter.com/shopsui
Multiply:http://shopsui.multiply.com/

Hazel of DressMeUpButtercup
Blog: http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

POSTS ABOUT THE SAME EVENT: (to be updated)
From Mich of BeautifulLoft:
http://beautifulloft.blogspot.com/2011/04/legit-blog-awesome-night-with-awesome.html

From Ann of BeautyAddictWeb:
http://ibeauty-addict.blogspot.com/2011/04/successful-meet-up-with-fellow-beauty.html
From Andee of OhItsAndee:
http://ohitsandee.tumblr.com/post/4305913351/blogger-vloggers-meet-up
From Char of YellowYum and ShopSui:
http://yellowyum.blogspot.com/2011/04/dinner-with-beauties-beauty-bloggers.html
From Hazel of DressMeUpButtercup:
http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com/post/4309887199/bloggers-meetup-round-1

19 comments:

  1. LOL! My new name's "Beautiful Loft" :))

    Great post Say! I really had a great time with you guys!! Can't wait 'til the next time!! :D

    Oh and thanks for linking my post!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you;re all very pretty!really love love love that scarf of yours :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow say and mscorypotts together! my youtubers worlds colliding LOL - this is like seeing itsjudytime with misschevious in that one video of them randomly meeting in a CCO - ok yeah I watch too much YT - haha - looks like so much fun! - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Loft!!! Haha thanks for reading, dear! Oh, and it's no biggie! See you soon!
    Joice thank youuu! :) It's only from SM! Nothing fancy. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat!!! Awww that's so sweet! Hahaha! I watched your vid (Clinique) COOL!!! :) Hopefully we meet again sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the meet up looked super cool and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. it looked like you girls had lots of fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Say!!!!!!!!! So excited about your post naman. The photo quality's so great. I wanted to copy photos sana to put in my personal multiply but decided to just grab our group shot if that's okay. I'll put it in my FB too. :)

    Anyways, I super super loved meeting you too! You're one of the reasons why I was so excited to meet all of you. Gosh kahiya naman timed pa yung arrival ko. Haha! Sorry for being late. Dibale bumawi naman ako we left past 8:30pm naman na. Hehe!

    Hope to see you again, promise not late anymore! :) My post is up in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hands down! may photos and vid pa!! :D you're the best say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna! Yes it was talaga. I hope to meet you someday! :)
    Photoescape, we did! Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! :D the pleasure is all mine and thanks for the kind words! it was fun meeting up with you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. CHAR! You can copy the photos!!! You're part of the event naman so you're allowed to! Hope to see you sooooon again! :)
    Hazel!!! Hahaha thank you! :) So sweet! :)
    Ann!!! :) Thanks too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. posted mine already :) btw! i'm not hazel ANNE! :(( actually, i don't have a second name haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like you had a fun fun time with the girlss!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww... you guys had a great time together. :) great photos and cute video. Asking each other "how old are you?" so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cylia! We really did :) Ellen, hahah thank you for reading this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you guys look amazing and fun to meet up if I were there..I missed my Filipina long hair by looking at these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Dear Girl Wallflower! :) Aww maybe someday we could meet! :)

    ReplyDelete